Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you liked Soy Wars: Rise of Skywalker?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Am I the only one who kinda liked that movie? It was exciting, and the plot was better than expected. I thought it'd be just a final fight between Kylo and Rey, where Kylo dies and that's it. But it was different, Kylo allied with Rey, and also Palpatine appeared which is pretty Cool. I didn't like the two previous Episodes but this one wasn't bad.

The first two new star wars movies were absolute shit. Not gonna watch the rise of Skywalker cuz ik it's only gonna be average at best. It's overrated by all the npcs

didn't watch it

didnt even bother pirating

The first two new star wars movies were absolute shit. Not gonna watch the rise of Skywalker cuz ik it's only gonna be average at best. It's overrated by all the npcs
Even normPCs are rightfully shitting on this garbage, it's THAT bad.

I don't think I've ever seen any of the Star Wars movies ngl

Last edited:
It was quite good until the end actually. My only complaint is that uncle palps was so op he could launch a friggin storm out of his fingers and lifted an entire fleet while half dead and you're telling me this SJW Mary sue without any formal training can beat him in such a retarded way is beyond me.

i haven't even consoomed episode 8 yet and don't intend to

Where the original ones good? Never seen them

i dont know bro i never watched star wars

Won't even bother wasting my time on a franchise that has been cucked by fucking feminism.

>Star Wars