Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you like your foids?

How do you like your foids?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★★
Cute, submissive, and meek

I don't know. I'm attracted to almost any foid at this point.

you cheated

Cute, submissive and meek

Other.

Like this:

Physical fit ,smart

Last edited:
intellectually combative, emotionally intelligent. old soul with empathy and understanding

Not ethnic, not a landwhale and not a roastie.

1. Asian
2. Respectful
3. Doesn't use social media.
4. Is frugal.

In the middle, if they're too submissive then they would always nag you which would be annoying as fuck overtime and I don't want a dominatrix either

3. Doesn't use social media.
JFL, good luck with that. It's like oxygen to them. They would kill themselves if they weren't allowed to use it.

Foids will always use social media no matter what age they are. Most of them start using it when they're 9 or so.

JFL, good luck with that. It's like oxygen to them. They would kill themselves if they weren't allowed to use it.

Foids will always use social media no matter what age they are. Most of them start using it when they're 9 or so.
It's not like I want a foid in real life anyway. Finding one who doesn't use social media is mostly likely impossible.

If given a chance, I'd like to get a slave instead of a gf though. Am pretty sure I'd treat her better than a gf.

I want their feet in my mouth.

Cute and tall with long legs:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh: and also white with blonde long puffy a little bit curly hair and blue eyes and long thin fingers with French manicure and pale lipstick and small tits with big ass and cute face :ahegao::panties::ahegao::feelstastyman:

I feel cucked for not chosing 1st on the spot but i don't mind foids being cheeky or something. It's just that nowadays they take it to the extreme so we want shariah :feelswhat:

So it's "other", i guess like in between the two options idk.

I want a bookworm lass.
E23e203b81db1bebe2053a0e454ba465

Ideally probably a mix of both. Minus the masculine part of course. I think a woman can br strong without being masculine really.
However extremes of either option (too submissive or too dominant) are both undesirable for me.

I want buff foids

skinny, biological female and not white

White, loving, and beautiful.

I like them white, cute, submissive, meek, and mildly chubby. Slightly chubby girls were always way hotter to me than the skinny ones.

Virgin.

Sadly the only place where you can find someone like that is the kindergarten and I'm not a pedophile so it's over and it never even began .

My type is a red head with big green eyes, pale skin, freckles, big ass, thin waist, proportional boobs, plays video games, and isn't judgemental.

If she noodle she good

Acting like a cute child but with big tits and ass.