Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you know you're a mentalcel?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not sure if i'm a mentalcel/autistic/asberger or w/e. I can mantain eye contact very easily with people and i've sorta broken the mind of my new boomer boss with this technique (he probably thinks i'm insane or something) He starts smiling uncomfortably when he sees my intense eye contact with a stone face). Although the only female interaction i have is with cashiers and my brothers post wall GF (32), i have never in my life started a conversation with them (cashiers)... It's just the regular "hi" and sometimes "thank you". It's hard to read their minds since they are good at fake smiling and all that since it's their job to be nice in a way, but they can cheat when there's no other people/bosses around and the white foids usually do this (avoid eye contact/look down and seem awfully uncomfortable). It was the same with the post wall work colleagues i used to work with: I just replied "yes" "yes" "i'll get it done" "sure".

No reason to start a conversation with them because i find them unattractive (the work colleagues). I feel like it's no point in starting a conversation with cashier foids either. At best you can get their number but it's not 2002 anymore and a number doesn't mean shit. Multiple times i have witnessed people behind me in a line at a supermarket. The foid cashiers starts a conversation with them easily, (i don't care if they know them or not) I have shopped there for over 10 years. The customer didn't say much... Not a pick up line or anything and they weren't much more good looking than me, more like a low tier to normie tier... But somehow they see them as a potential positive well met interaction. I'm so confused... Do i have to buy a new jacket and clothes, shoes and get a haircut in order to get some kind of attention and conversation? I've had the same jacket for like 5 years. Even if i started a conversation what would i even talk about? Even foid boomers find me akward. They always look uncomfortable whenever i'm starting a conversation. I can easily start a conversation with the male boomers at my work but that's about it... Too bad two of them got fired this week so now i only have the autistic boomer left. (he's autistic because he stares at me like a deer in headlights all the time)

When you're diagnosed by someone with authorized to do so with mental disorders because you were sperging out :)

If women are actively and consistently giving you IOI's and your brain either doesn't register them as IOI's or you do register them as IOI's but you are incredibly autistic and it repels them away, giving you the impression that they weren't IOI's to begin with.

I have 6 psych ward stays, diagnosed with tons of shit. I've known a long time. I've even been put on a list where I can't purchase a gun.

Well, if you're diagnosed with autism, I'd say that's automatic mentalcel status.

Multiple hospitalizations, crippling depression, lower than whale shit self esteem. I literally taught myself to hate myself as a coping mechanism for when I was being abused as a child. I internalized the thought I was a bad person as that was why I was being abused. That cutting off of my personality permanently stunted my emotional growth and damaged my brain. I can cope with mental health strategies, meds, but the damage has been done.

My social anxiety has almost completely disappeared because I've realized for the most part there's no point to life (nearly killing myself allowed me to see this), yet if a foid, much less a person, gets to know me too intimately, they freak the fuck out and abandon me as I'm a liability. My baggage is too much for people when I overshare. My mental illness is naturally repugnant.

Last edited: