Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Do You Know You Even Like Sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
So, even if by some miracle a femoid was willing to cure our inceldom, many of us would likely get squeamish the moment we made physical contact with her (I myself am particularly averse to body heat. It turns me off).
Idk bro, I would be a little uncomfortable(I have issues with being touched) but I would definitely be happy to have sex with her. I guarantee you that I would struggle with kissing though.

if you lean back like this only your condom touches so you dont have to touch at all
Diagram

I'm not sure, but I am absolutely for certain there is something within me - some biological drive - that makes me desire sex even if I have no plans of reproduction. If I could somehow turn off my sex drive completely my life would improve considerably.
It wouldn't, because turning off your sex drive would incur side effects. You would lose your drive to do many other things as well. Sexual desire doesn't exist in a vacuum. It comes in a package.
hi IQ, I think there are many asexuals here who have not realized it yet
Autistic people are actually touch-starved. It's the reason why weighted blankets are recommended for those with autism: they simulate cuddling.

Sensory issues related to touching only aggravate this, because these autistic people have a psychological need to get touched just like everyone else yet are physically averse to it. So they suffer from a curious form of the Porcupine Dilemma (i.e. both wanting and not wanting to be touched).
Interesting theory. I had never heard of "the porcupine dilemma".
1.) jerking off feels fucking amazing. 2.) looking at naked girls makes me wanna fuck them. Just put the two together
Intuitively, this makes sense. But, it doesn't work that way for a man on the autism spectrum. This only works for neurotypicals.
Low IQ .. Assuming you will like sex without having had sex is ok. Every male mammal that’s ever existed likes sex. You’re probably not the exception.
Every neurotypical human that's ever existed liked sex. People with autism live in a different world, with different laws.
Because fleshlights feel good.
Fleshlights don't emit body heat or pungent odors.
most of the time asexuality, just like homosexuality, is nothing but a cope for those who can't get normal sex. True asexuals wouldn't feel the need to be on incels.is in the first place
I'm nowhere close to being "asexual". I've been jerking off to women since before puberty, so I don't think I qualify for that designation.
Do you get swamped by your own farts? :feelshehe:
Yes. They're gross. So, just imagine how revolting other people's fart are to me.
Also, nothing kills 'the mood' faster than lying on your sofa with you significant other, and she rips a warm one.
Idk bro, I would be a little uncomfortable(I have issues with being touched) but I would definitely be happy to have sex with her. I guarantee you that I would struggle with kissing though.
Yes, kissing is disgusting. I've been squeamish about saliva since I was a kid.
if you lean back like this only your condom touches so you dont have to touch at allView attachment 89242
LOL, but I would still feel the intense body heat on my dick. Not sure I would enjoy that.

Last edited: