Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you join the elites?

M

Mixedcel59

Recruit
★★★★★
Are you born into the elite class, or are you chosen? If you are how do you become chosen? Is it due to talent? Looks? What is it? Cause I’d be interested in knowing.

or you create or co-create some elite or you be born on it.:feelsstudy:

bro... we're on incels.is...none of us are part of the elite
maybe @faded can help you but otherwise it's over

I just wanted to theorize about it, I’d be fine with joining the elites to escape inceldom, I’d be able to move from Woman to Woman very easily using status and money.

1. Be Jewish
2. Have a lot of money
3. Both

I just wanted to theorize about it, I’d be fine with joining the elites to escape inceldom, I’d be able to move from Woman to Woman very easily using status and money.
Becoming extremely rich or getting into politics will get you into the elite circles.
Not having been born into the elite and raised in their circles, you would still be seen as an outsider of course.

Becoming extremely rich or getting into politics will get you into the elite circles.
Not having been born into the elite and raised in their circles, you would still be seen as an outsider of course.
Can’t they stone wall you? It’s very hard to get rich, you either need to be born rich, or have connections, if you don’t have those it’s almost impossible it seems.

You need to be bogn into their families to get into their club

Are you born into the elite class, or are you chosen? If you are how do you become chosen? Is it due to talent? Looks? What is it? Cause I’d be interested in knowing.
be born into freemasonry or be born jewish.

Fuck off you are all filthy gentiles losers (((((we)))))) will make sure your never be rich or fuck a unused pussy for free
However if you pay me $5000 I will induct you into the circles of the Jewish elites just message me when you have the funds and willing to pay I accept all forms of cryptocurrency

Can’t they stone wall you? It’s very hard to get rich, you either need to be born rich, or have connections, if you don’t have those it’s almost impossible it seems.
Send me 5k and I’ll tell you

Born into it.

Believe me when I say I am nowhere near the elite class.

Also...

You can buy the latest iPhone and take creepshots of local foids and title them stuff like...

Eat her for Christmas dinner.jpg & would eat her liver raw.jpg & needsmouthapple.jpg & best blood.jpg ... Etc...

Also, write similar stuff in you're calendar...

And then, just sit back and let the "client side scanning" point you out to you're local overlords....

Fuck off you are all filthy gentiles losers (((((we)))))) will make sure your never be rich or fuck a unused pussy for free
However if you pay me $5000 I will induct you into the circles of the Jewish elites just message me when you have the funds and willing to pay I accept all forms of cryptocurrency
Nigga ur funny asf :feelskek:

get a circumcision and let the rabbi suck the blood

You could join freemasonry but I don't know how much would that help

If the elites like you or you were born into it

you answered your own question OP