Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you gymcel??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I want to look like Orb in this pic

wVak1NG.jpg

Follow a beginner program to build strength before you start bodybuilding or people will laugh at you. Look up strong lifts or starting strength. Maybe after 6 months you can do a PPL program but for now build strength.

Other than that follow a proper diet that has the correct amount of macros. If you are skinny and lanky just eat as much as you can prioritizing protein.

Follow a beginner program to build strength before you start bodybuilding or people will laugh at you. Look up strong lifts or starting strength. Maybe after 6 months you can do a PPL program but for now build strength.

Other than that follow a proper diet that has the correct amount of macros. If you are skinny and lanky just eat as much as you can prioritizing protein.
i can't eat more than 2500 calories a day. I have stomach problems. Is there even a point in trying to gymcel?

i can't eat more than 2500 calories a day. I have stomach problems. Is there even a point in trying to gymcel?
I did it because I thought it would make me feel better if you seriously have no copes left in life give it a go. Although you could just stay fit by doing simple cardio (if you really care) and spend your time on other hobbies (video games or anime)

I no longer lift because of diminishing returns :p

Follow a beginner program to build strength before you start bodybuilding or people will laugh at you.

No one will laugh at him. I've known hundreds of gym rats over the years and the one thing they're all super decent about is not making fun of nubs.

No one will laugh at him. I've known hundreds of gym rats over the years and the one thing they're all super decent about is not making fun of nubs.
I guess so but if he goes in with absolutely no strength and does a 6 day routine it’s going to be useless. A 3 day program is better for him is what I’m trying to say (assuming he had next to no muscle).

Just get a job as a manual labourer. If you're genetically predisposed to bulking then working hard will build you up. If you're not, then gymcelling ain't going to work either unless you maybe treat it as an obsession and dedicate your life to it.

Anyway to gymcel at my home ? I'm too high inhib and autistic to go to a gym

If you want to look like that guy, it's extensive facial surgery you want.

Gymceling. Just do the big 3 (bench, deadlift, squat + one other) 3 times per week, with low reps (4-6). Eat clean, nothing processed, lots of greens. And you'll attain the optimal male physique within a few months.

Hahahahahaha, there's no gym for frame/face bro.

Seems like he's about to grow wings and fly away

I go to Gym around 4-5 AM. No roasties, and maybe there's 1 other incel looking dude.

sorry dude but unless you have his "Bodytype" you're never really gonna look like him

even then, he used steroids and some shit to widen his clavicle

sorry dude but unless you have his "Bodytype" you're never really gonna look like him

even then, he used steroids and some shit to widen his clavicle

u canNOT widen ur clavicles with roids

he just built lats and lost waist fat

Op Don't Do StrongLifts 5x5 or any other gay shit that focuses on squat

Do this BRO routine:

Day 1: Chest + Back

Bench - 3x6-8
Incline DB bench - 3x6-8
Pull-ups - 5 sets
Rows on a machine - 5x10-12

Day 2: Legs + Arms

Squat - 2x5 + 3x10
Leg press - 2x15

Biceps curls - 5x8-12
Hammer curls - 3x-6-8
Triceps extensions -5x8-12
Straight arm pullovers - 2x20

Day 3: Chest + Back

Romanian deadlift - 2x6-8
One arm dumbbell rows - 3x6-8
Dips - 5 sets
Chest machine - 3x10-12

Day 6&7 - rest

add 5lbs to the main lifts until you stall

then cut 10% off to reset and begin adding weight again until u stall

Workout at home and you will be quite ripped in about 2 years if you workout everyday. Do pushups, squats, pull-ups and 6-pack workout everyday and slowly increase reps every 2 weeks.

Workout at home and you will be quite ripped in about 2 years if you workout everyday. Do pushups, squats, pull-ups and 6-pack workout everyday and slowly increase reps every 2 weeks.

bodyweight is for broke tyrone who would look fine even without gymcelling

weights give faster results and are more satisfying

just leancel at your home

Wide clavicles are genetics.

You can focus on doing more pull ups and see how that works out for you.

Most training routines work, if you're progressing nicely in the gym, and seeing changes in the mirror.

But then again depends if your goal is to build muscle or strength...

bodyweight is for broke tyrone who would look fine even without gymcelling

weights give faster results and are more satisfying
Weights are cope. You will look ogre within a year.

if thats the average white guy in uni in your area then just what the fuck
I go to a high ranked sporting uni. Alot of chads with top tier genetics (physical and IQ)

I go to a high ranked sporting uni. Alot of chads with top tier genetics (physical and IQ)

jesus fucking christ.

the only thing i see in my area (nyc) is tyrones with fuckboy haircuts, but never any white chads lol.

Orb is beautiful.

jesus fucking christ.

the only thing i see in my area (nyc) is tyrones with fuckboy haircuts, but never any white chads lol.
it's pure hell. It's better I stay high inhib tbh so I don't disgrace myself

GIGA COPE BRO HE'S A BEAUTIFUL MAN. LOOK AT THAT COLORING (HAIR & EYES).
He is GL, none the less he will get mogged to death at my uni full of WASP tyler maher looking motherfuckers

jesus fucking christ.

In a nyc college student that sees the same. Mostly filled with very tall tyrones. They aren't ghetto like stereotypes claim. They are smart athletic and all that.

I would but i'm a recluse who dosent know anyone, i'm not gonna be taking creepshots of chads at the gym either lol
I am sure some of them have instagram accounts, kek.

Are you fat or skinny?

Buy a pullup bar. That's it.

you lift heavy objects.

bloated face but doesnt matter cuz eye area xD

you can EASILY build the body the guy in the op has in 1 year at home. Its kinda difficult to explain everything here now but all u need is a pull up bar, dumbbells ( a set of 10 pound, 20, 30, 40 and maybe 50 pound dumbbells and a bench). The movements u should focus on:

Pull ups, Dumbbell Bench Press, Dumbbell Shoulder Press, Dumbbell Rows, Curls, Push Ups, Side Lateral Raises and maybe some dumbbell deadlifts for the legs. Look up how to do these movements and do Full Body 3x a Week. This is just a very rough description of what to do but i hope u get the idea. Stick to a Rep / weight Range where u will fail at around the 10th Rep and do around 3 - 4 sets for 1 exercise

How is Orb like in person? Is he a really strange dude?

dunno but step 1 = go on TRT