Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you guys wipe your asses?

Choose

• Total voters
Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
I always wipe my ass back to front because it felt the most natural way for me, but apparently you're supposed to wipe it front to back?

I just stuff toilet paper into my underwear after i'm done shitting and take it out eventually

Last edited:
Back to front

none, i use bidet

u should make another thread saying how many times do u wipe ur ass @Grim_Reaper

Last edited:
Front to back like a normal, god fearing man. Not that it matters. Baby wipe master race forever!

I always wipe my ass back to front because it felt the most natural way for me, but apparently you're supposed to wipe it front to back?
I don't. only fags willingly finger themselves. I wait until i can properly relive myself and then simply pull up my undies and walk away. How do i get rid of my shit you may be asking, it's simple really. i wait until my weekly shower and then finally peel apart my shit covered ass crack and let the water remove of all impurities that way, AS ALLAH INTENDED!

Nigga is 11

I don't. only fags willingly finger themselves. I wait until i can properly relive myself and then simply pull up my undies and walk away. How do i get rid of my shit you may be asking, it's simple really. i wait until my weekly shower and then finally peel apart my shit covered ass crack and let the water remove of all impurities that way, AS ALLAH INTENDED!

HE IS FAKECEL! @LeFrenchCel DO SOMETHING!! BAN HIM!! I DONT LIKE HIM!!!
I looked it up and Patchy The Pirate (your profile picture), portrayed by Tom Kenny, has a wife and kids. Any comments?

I looked it up and Patchy The Pirate (your profile picture), portrayed by Tom Kenny, has a wife and kids. Any comments?
NO way another fakecel spotted

SPONGEBOBB!!! SQUARE /BANT/S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro you are supposed to go both ways

I wash my ass with soap and water, but I'm disabled so never leave my house

I wash my ass with soap and water, but I'm disabled so never leave my house
You're 6'11. If you leave your house, you would definitely get some foid's attention.

I stand up and I guess go front to back

Front to back so I dont get it in my vagina and get a UTI. Last time that happened, chad complained that I smelled like rotten fish.

Front to back so I dont get it in my vagina and get a UTI. Last time that happened, chad complained that I smelled like rotten fish.
:feelskek:

front to back only applies to females because they have a moist dark hole less than an inch from where they shit and if poop gets in there it cultivates into an infection

Doods that said back to front like to rub shit on their balls :feelswhat:

I do both. I have a pooping problem I can go through a half roll of toilet paper in a wipe session and sometimes have to go for a rewipe.

I just stuff toilet paper into my underwear after i'm done shitting and take it out eventually
I used to do that when I was in school because I would poop my pants a lot. Wear tighty whiteys and layer toilet paper and replace when needed.

I used to do that when I was in school because I would poop my pants a lot. Wear tighty whiteys and layer toilet paper and replace when needed.
OvER for diarrheacels

You don't get hemroids?

Not always diarrhea. Sometimes I would have to sit on something hard to smoosh the poop around or kick it out of my pant leg.
You should've used it as projectiles towards normies

You should've used it as projectiles towards normies
I have a lot of poop stories. One time at a sleep over I went to poop and showed the kid my poopy toilet paper. Another time I pooped my pants in gym and kicked it out of my pant leg. Some weird kid rolled through it on a scooter and smeared it everywhere. In class with the same kid as the sleepover I put poop on his seat before he sat down and had my shit all over his pants. And finally I smeared poop in a kids notebook in class in ninth grade.

I have a lot of poop stories. One time at a sleep over I went to poop and showed the kid my poopy toilet paper. Another time I pooped my pants in gym and kicked it out of my pant leg. Some weird kid rolled through it on a scooter and smeared it everywhere. In class with the same kid as the sleepover I put poop on his seat before he sat down and had my shit all over his pants. And finally I smeared poop in a kids notebook in class in ninth grade.
Kekfuel