Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys view "true love"

Your view on true love?

• 1) it exists

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • 2) it doesn't exist

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • 3) only your family (and possibly friends) can truly love you

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
What's your view?

Is "true love" merely relatively recent social conditioning?

Does it even exist at all?

Does true love only describe the bond with your family? And maybe your friends?

Jews faked it.

True love doesn't exist, it's just another lie.

True love doesn't exist, it's just another lie.
How about the bond you have with your family? Doesn't a mother love their offspring (according to evolutionary biology)

@BlkPillPres sums up my thoughts pretty eloquently tbh

lol "love" is just chemicals that go off in your brain when you spot a suitable partner to mate with

an incel's love will never be reciprocated

How about the bond you have with your family? Doesn't a mother love their offspring?
yes, but true love has to do with a partner aka a girlfriend/boyfriend, so true love is a lie in that sense only

What's your view?

Dont ask idiotic questions. Are you 3 years old? Wake up

yes, but true love has to do with a partner aka a girlfriend/boyfriend, so true love is a lie in that sense only
Yes in that sense it makes sense to consider it a form of social conditioning.

I ask the part about the family/friends seeing that isn't a form of social conditioning seeing we've always needed both a family [or some form of family connection such as the mother-offspring bond] and friends [seeing humans are social creatures and always thrived in groups], in other words we can consider this true love, I think?

i have many definitions for, but if you are not having sex frequently or at all, then its not true love.

Only women can get true love from a man.
But never the other way around

How about the bond you have with your family? Doesn't a mother love their offspring (according to evolutionary biology)
No she doesn't love you. She just wants you to take care of her when she is old. You are nothing more than a insurance to her.

in other words we can consider this true love, I think?
I don't think we are on the same page here, "true love" has a connotation for me that implies romantic relationship, but you can say your family "truly loves" aka unconditional love in some cases

Last edited:
It’s all about brain chemistry and looks

your family "truly loves" aka unconditional love in some cases
Yes this is part of what I was asking for.

Because "true love" doesn't seem to be reserved for romantic relationships, as that can be considered merely an illusion perpetuated by society.

True love seems to more accurately describe family bonds or friend bonds

We are not scoolgirls to disscuse this

It is as real as NEETAndTidy's girlfirends vagina.

True love seems to more accurately describe family bonds or friend bonds
that may be so but

this is what true love means to most people. it does not make sense but that is the way it is.

It is cool thing from fiction. Like dragons for examle.

only your family members can love you if you are lucky.in 2019 foids cant love

It's a projection create by Zanuck and friends.

JFL @ the one user who voted that it does exist

Of course it exists. Many people claim it doesn't, just because they didn't get to experience/observe it.

That's because only Chad is the receiving party of 'true love'.

lol "love" is just chemicals that go off in your brain when you spot a suitable partner to mate with
This. It's not what media depicts it as, but if you define love as this that would make true love = lots of chemicals going off, like when a femoid has Chad's cock inside of it.

If true love existed we would not exist. Love is a thing made up my women to lure in men to do their bidding

'I know it when I see it'

That's not a definition, you are a retard, and anyone can make the same statement as you for anything then JFL

TBH I was expecting a response like this from you which is exactly why I asked the question, just to get you to show you don't actually have any logic behind what you're saying, you're just talking out of your ass

Tbh true love only exists in youth and when both the guy and the girl are chad and Stacy. Think jock and cheerleader love.

What's your view?

Its all in your head.
A chemistry that forces you to mate with someone, and potentially reproduce, which is the end goal.
"Love" for your family is a conditional element that will play a big part in your survival, aswell as theirs since you´re their offspring.
"Friends" IRL, most of the time are temporary opportunists that will take what they can from you, until you´re left alone again.

That pretty much summarizes it.

it does exist but only for above average males

The only true love is to Allah

It only exists if you're at least 8/10 and tall.