Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you guys think your life will turn out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date

How do you think your life will turn out?

• I will go ER

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I will rope

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Long, miserable life, wagecucking and natural death

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I will suceed, become happy and I will have GF (delusional bluepillers choice)

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
I think I will rope. What about you?

probably live in the woods and rob max

i will probably die in some years or months, Not roping but my lungs feel like shit for smoking.

I will kill myself very soon.
i will probably die in some years or months, Not roping but my lungs feel like shit for smoking.
What are you smoking?

All i feel is sadness. So rope probably

I think like now. Wagecucking and loneliness. However, I want to go to a big city and find new friends there. Maybe I'll join some movement. I heard that there is a community of bald people in Russia

Last edited:
Will probably rope in less than few years as my life is only getting worse

I will try to get anything I planned (apart from GFs because in the end it's not within my power or CHOice, furthermore I am genuinely concerned about women do to men, often you see killings of betabuxxes together with affairs nowadays so I will not even bother trying to date in my 30s when I don't get a GF in my 20s which are nearing their mids now).
I want to get away from my parents, I want to get my own flat and then I will see what I will do.
I want to indulge in the few interests I have and not care about women, getting a hunting/fishing/dangerous animal license are my top priorities and only wants in life at this point.
And I also plan to get my real disabilities formally recognized so that I can finally at least a compensation for the fact that I have it harder than others physically/mentally. I also plan to graduate from university. Then I will probably get a job via disability hiring to finance myself until I get some money from inheritance.
Apart from that: I will work as much as necessary and as little as possible, morals are dead for me so whatever works will be done. I will also spend as much time in nature as possible, particularly the woods/mountains/moors, because they are the only thing I respect or find beauty in at this point. Everything else is for me of no importance, if I lose my ability to hike I will rope because then my life would be futile. I only value history/nature, for people (particularly women) I have neither concerns, nor respect, nor empathy (unless they are other sub8s and/or disabled).
probably live in the woods and rob max
Based.

I will rope at some point there is no mistaken.

There is no way in hell I can keep doing this... Everyday is pain, depression. :cryfeels:

If I ever become terminally ill then I will go ER. After everything it's the least I can do

I will not rope but will drink SN in a few years. I'll likely wait for my grandmother's death since she is the only one who still loves me and took care of me when I was 10. I don't think she'll be able to handle the shock if I rope now. Maybe it is a retarded cope. But I don't want to see her in pain.:feelsbadman:

jfl every single time we have 50 sub posts greycels making shady poll threads

The sad threads on .is are the best.

They give me a comforting sense of peace. Where there is sadness, there is no envy, no aggressiveness. Somehow, people are decent on sad threads.

I’m already in poor health so I could see myself dying of a heart attack or something in my 30s or 40s I actually knew a few people that died of heart attacks at like 35 so it’s very possible if your health is bad enough

Can't ER so rope it is probably

They give me a comforting sense of peace. Where there is sadness, there is no envy, no aggressiveness. Somehow, people are decent on sad threads.
I agree with this

Living and having to wage slave for another's 30 or so years terrifies me, but then again I'm too much of a coward to rope

All i feel is sadness. So rope probably

That's why we come here I suppose... at least we're not completely alone in our loneliness.

Probably a matter of time before I kill myself. Although I am a massive coward so I might not. I have tried to hang myself before but did not get past 15 seconds. Takes practise I guess.