Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys think people would react if you suddenly went missing

:feelskek: :feelskek:

My family would prob ask the police, maybe some posts will circulate, but nobody would really notice or care.

My parents would be sad and worried for the first day, then make peace with the fact I probably died pretty quickly.
I don't expect any of my friends to care very much.
I don't expect anyone to care about a sub5, basically.

LMAO WHO EVEN IS THAT GUY

My family would be extremely worried
And that's all
Even my brocels wouldn't even care if I went missing

Some relatives would be worried for a few weeks, but then everything would be back to normal.

One time I didn't talk or text message to anyone that I knew outside of work for like 2 months until my parents finally called. They didn't say they called to see if I was still alive, they just acted like normal, but I know that's why they called.

My family and a friend that I’ve known for 10+ years would worry.

It already happened. I did because I wanted to see how my peers (classmates and so-called ""friends"") would react.
Result: None of them cared JFL, only lost 1 month of my life. Never try it, the same would probably happen to you, you may receive a message from your grandma and that's it, nobody gives a shit about you.

No one would notice

another number in the missing persons database

Only person who's care is my mother and whoever had to cover my shift at work

Life would be better for everyone i know if i went missing.

It already happened. I did because I wanted to see how my peers (classmates and so-called ""friends"") would react.
Result: None of them cared JFL, only lost 1 month of my life. Never try it, the same would probably happen to you, you may receive a message from your grandma and that's it, nobody gives a shit about you.
Brutal, those fake friends are one hell of a pain better off forgetting about them.

Society doesn't perceive us the same value as most of this world let alone if something bad were to happen to us.

My parents would prob care for some time, but aside from them, nobody would even fucking notice.

My parents would prob care for some time, but aside from them, nobody would even fucking notice.

Your father would. Scientifically mothers cannot love their sons, they see them as slaves that are either born in service of their ego (most commonly), in service of society, or her future daughter-in-law who she loves more than she could ever love her son (even if she hadn't met him due to female in-group biases).