Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys stayed motivated/organized?

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Obviously my life sucks but I at least want to be somewhat lucid about it. How do you guys stay on top of hygeine, cleaning, finances, work, etc?

I don't I just rot alone.

I drink water to stay hydrated.

My motivation has basically turned to maximizing my copes and QoL. So I keep track of my funds to budget for purchasing figures/memorabilia each month and I have a long term goal of saving to buy a house. As I will need one when my collection reaches a certain point + I like the idea of owning my own place as opposed to renting/answering to a landlord all my life.

I've never really been big on romanticism or marriage, even when bluepilled. The sporadic depression more comes from never having had a sexual experience and the rejection/disgust that comes with that. Its truly painful to come to the realization that one is unwanted; I will always be jealous of the visceral lust and desire women have for chads. The exclusion from this is what will always bother me. Burying myself in these copes is how I distract myself from it.

Obviously, if you want to stay employed and keep normies off your case you need to keep good hygiene and have at least some competence in social interaction. It has little to do with women since it is already over.

Shaving my beard every three days because that shit grows fast :dafuckfeels:

NEETmaxx (i.e. live with parents) while saving up/investing money and waiting for my inheritance.

I'll never rent. Only buy. Either for myself or as a rental property for normies to pay me rent instead. The ideal is something like a duplex or triplex.

Last edited:
Shaving my beard every three days because that shit grows fast :dafuckfeels:
I get razor bumps and irritation too easily. Even when I use a clipper
Landlordchads get a ton of hate.

Just take a shower bro.

NEETmaxx (i.e. live with parents) while saving up/investing money and waiting for my inheritance.

I'll never rent. Only buy. Either for myself or as a rental property for normies to pay me rent instead. The ideal is something like a duplex or triplex.
I don't know why my last comment posted weird. Landlordchads get a ton of hate. Smart decision tho

By having good hobbies such as inseminating stacy when I'm bored :chad:

drink more water it works for me

Medication, organizational schemes, et cetera...

I have executive dysfunction and tend to unmotivated/disorganized easily. A stimulant is my go-to aid for those problems.