Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys rot? I'll share my rotting technique.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've been doing this for more than a decade now, it's the peak of laziness.

There's my laptop next to me. 1 hand is on the laptop. The other one is on the mouse on the other side of my body. Minimum movement required, you just type with one hand (you get used to it) and move the mouse with the other. Even when I play games I do this. Though when I want to type something faster I put it on my lap for a few minutes.

And that's how I've spent 16 hours per day for many, many years. Well, subtract hours of going to uni sometimes. But I even skipped a lot to go back to rotting, plus summers and weekends have been like this my entire life.

Ok so I rot with my laptop so I have to have a good laptop. I had several gaming laptops actually, which is super weird in this impoverished country where the average wage is like less than $300, minimum is way below that. It's just another way I wasted my parent's life savings, though I guess this is a much better way than dropping out after years of studying, becoming an alcoholic, wasting the life savings and ruining our family's health and life.

One laptop got stolen when I was super drunk in a train (90% sure it was stolen, though there is a possibility I forgot it on the plane or airport. Probably stolen though, I blacked out for a while though). Another one I destroyed with a hammer cause I was fighting with my parents and they threatened to take it away (I pushed them to the limit, I did horrible things to them and I'm so sorry now. Wasn't drunk when I destroyed it but we were fighting because of my alcoholism). Then the third one is still intact and good but my parent's crappy business was going out of business (still standing but will go out of business in a few months), so they said to me that we need to "stock up on tech cause we won't afford any ever again". So I used the chance to convince my dad to buy me a better laptop.

Ironically, in this shit ass poor country, laptops are more expensive than in US, Europe. They really squeeze all the money out of you if you want a good laptop.

Didn't really need the laptops, don't even play that much anymore. But they're still useful cause they're fast. This one I got has a 17 inch screen too so it's good for my blind ass, I was really struggling to see things on a 15 incher.

Ohh, here's something stupid. It has good specs right, 1660ti for example, i7 9750h. BUT, the fans are so loud and the temperature gets so hot (every single laptop has this problem), that you can't play big games or the fans get so loud it's fucking annoying and I hate the sound.

So when I do play games I play things that don't activate the fans. Factorio, Rimworld, Monster Train etc... though tbh I don't even play those much, I search for games and think about them more than I play. When I open up a game I get bored quickly and I uninstall. Then I reinstall. It's a sickness, I reinstall and uninstall games hundreds of times.

What is your goal?

What is your goal?
What goal? No goal, I'm just rotting. Then in a few months I won't be able to postpone getting a job anymore, so I'll get a shit job that pays nothing, and I'll rush home from the job and rot after work, just as I did after school. And years are going to pass by, as my parents get even older and sicker, my cat along with them. And eventually they will die, and I will be very, very sad. And eventually the sands of time will sweep me up too. And then it will be all over.

What goal? No goal, I'm just rotting. Then in a few months I won't be able to postpone getting a job anymore, so I'll get a shit job that pays nothing, and I'll rush home from the job and rot after work, just as I did after school. And years are going to pass by, as my parents get even older and sicker, my cat along with them. And eventually they will die, and I will be very, very sad. And eventually the sands of time will sweep me up too. And then it will be all over.
FeelsBadMan :feelsbadman:

What country?

good question ngl. i guess i improvise.

FeelsBadMan :feelsbadman:

What country?
Doxxed myself so much on this forum I'm already paranoid somebody put things together and knows my real identity. Sorry but even though I revealed it already I'm not keen on repeating it, just adds to my paranoia.

in a few months I won't be able to postpone getting a job anymore, so I'll get a shit job that pays nothing

How are you so confident always here that you will get a job whenever you want?

I "legit" can't get any job despite trying.

Same in UK, I nearly didn't get job for cleaning and Im young

UK also has decent job market

I bet OP is Romanian or EE

Same in UK, I nearly didn't get job for cleaning and Im young

UK also has decent job market

I bet OP is Romanian or EE

So you got the job?

UK is decent place to get a low-paying job. The thing is here, there aren't low-paying, easy entry jobs at all. So a lot of people, including me, never got any job. Collective bargaining means it is illegal for me to offer to work for loo little wage.

Hey, it'll be a shit job in a shit country. I don't want to get one, tbh I'd rather drop dead than get one. But it'll happen eventually, I'm sure of it. My dad is also really old and retiring for good, he'll pull in every favor he has left to at least get me something. Although he tried last year to get me a good job, I don't want to say details but he pulled a MAJOR favor, I mean so major I was shocked he could even contact that person. But after I sent in my resume I didn't get it, guess the job was too good and my CV is just too bad, I barely have anything to put in there. Anyway, he won't be able to try such a big favor anymore, so he'll likely try for something much more modest. Though idk if we'll make it in time, the business might collapse in a few months or even 1 month, who knows, and after you retire nobody does you favors anymore cause you're useless in their eyes. But I've still got several months left of studying and I convinced them to let me be unemployed while I finish up this shit degree. My parents are great, I'm so so sorry for everything that I did to them. God, the things that I did, most people wouldn't forgive such things.

Last edited:
Are you NEET rn?

And are you happy whit this lifestyle, I wish I can rot 16 hours a day, literally best thing can be done in this shitty society.

So you got the job?

UK is decent place to get a low-paying job. The thing is here, there aren't low-paying, easy entry jobs at all. So a lot of people, including me, never got any job. Collective bargaining means it is illegal for me to offer to work for loo little wage.
I got a minimum wage job but it pays slightly higher then normal for my age

Are you NEET rn?

And are you happy whit this lifestyle, I wish I can rot 16 hours a day, literally best thing can be done in this shitty society.
It's the best lifestyle, especially for me. I've been doing it for so long 100% voluntarily, because it's the best for the laziest man alive. The only bad part is knowing that it will end and when it does end the cumulative damage to your life by rotting away instead of investing in your future - it adds up.

Hey, it'll be a shit job in a shit country. I don't want to get one, tbh I'd rather drop dead than get one. But it'll happen eventually, I'm sure of it. My dad is also really old and retiring for good, he'll pull in every favor he has left to at least get me something. Although he tried last year to get me a good job, I don't want to say details but he pulled a MAJOR favor, I mean so major I was shocked he could even do it. But after I sent in my resume I didn't get it, guess the job was too good and my CV is just too bad, I barely have anything to put in there. Anyway, he won't be able to try such a big favor anymore, so he'll likely try for something much more modest. Though idk if we'll make it in time, the business might collapse in a few months or even 1 month, who knows, and after you retire nobody does you favors anymore cause you're useless in their eyes. But I've still got several months left of studying and I convinced them to let me be unemployed while I finish up this shit degree. My parents are great, I'm so so sorry for everything that I did to them. God, the things that I did, most people wouldn't forgive such things.
If your European (I'm guessing your Eastern Euro)

Move to UK, we have 1 million Polish and 250k Romanians we accept them somewhat, UK isn't bad if you know English

Video games for the most part.

I got a minimum wage job but it pays slightly higher then normal for my age

Normal pay is thus below minimum pay, don't you see this sentence is oxymoron?

Move to UK, we have 1 million Polish and 250k Romanians we accept them somewhat, UK isn't bad if you know English
I've formed a very deep attachment to my parents. We had a weird relationship in this life. We got along very well, then at times we didn't speak for months when I was a teen. But mostly it was very nice. Then obviously when I was an alcoholic I destroyed my life and more importantly I did unspeakable and unforgivable things. Really hurt them badly. Anyway, since I stoppe drinking we've become super, super tight. Very cozy, very warm. That plus my guilt makes it such a deep attachment, I honestly couldn't move out. It would break my heart to move away, I can't do it. Also we've had a cat for a few years and the little fella is honestly the center of my universe, along with my parents.

I'd like to, but too high inhib, no realistic chance to find a job, without job can't stay more than 3 months. After 31. Dec 2020, it's not possible anymore to move there. And I have my pension here that I can't take with me. I would lose it even if I move back.

Normal pay is thus below minimum pay, don't you see this sentence is oxymoron?
Oh, I mean technically it should be seen as minimum wage job, if I did the same job at another company I would be payed less

90% of my day is dedicated to cooming

I'd like to, but too high inhib, no realistic chance to find a job, without job can't stay more than 3 months. After 31. Dec 2020, it's not possible anymore to move there. And I have my pension here that I can't take with me. I would lose it even if I move back.
I didn't mind the Freedom of movement with EU, the reason why people want to leave is because of Black and Pakistanis, but they can't say that because racism

I'm guessing Ukrainian or Belarussian, feel free to not correct me OP
I think UK should allow Ukrainians to move to UK
Because our country would get whiter

At least you have good parents. Mogs me. They could not even buy me a cheap laptop that was necessary for studies. And they had the money. But lacked the will. I was kicked out at an early age.

I rot by looking at the roof and focusing on the breath. I do it as a form of Meditation

I didn't mind the Freedom of movement with EU, the reason why people want to leave is because of Black and Pakistanis, but they can't say that because racism

Also, some Indians move to any EU country and wait for permanent residence permit with the intention to move to the UK at the first possible moment. Have seen it in Finland a few times.

What AutisticMonstrosity said is also very important.

You stay in your country: lame job, shit pay. But you live at home near your parents, don't have to pay rent if you live with them.

You emigrate: very shit job, decent pay. But it all goes to rent and bills and food and other necessities. So you end up in the same place (no money), only the living conditions would be worse. So enduring the giant stress of moving abroad just to end up worse off isn't worth it.

Well, it's not worth it for me. Ambitious normies can do quite well. I'm lazy and antisocial, I won't get anywhere.

Sit on a chair next to the bed with my two legs on the bed

I just have my PC setup on a dining table in my living room and have a comfy cushion on the seat and a thing to put my feet up on under the table.

lots of space so I can eat too at my PC and easy to get to the kitchen etc.

I put the TV on for background noise but i never watch anything.

Thinking about comfymaxxing and buying an office chair tho.

What AutisticMonstrosity said is also very important.

You stay in your country: lame job, shit pay. But you live at home near your parents, don't have to pay rent if you live with them.

You emigrate: very shit job, decent pay. But it all goes to rent and bills and food and other necessities. So you end up in the same place (no money), only the living conditions would be worse. So enduring the giant stress of moving abroad just to end up worse off isn't worth it.

Well, it's not worth it for me. Ambitious normies can do quite well. I'm lazy and antisocial, I won't get anywhere.
Oh true, I live parents so I would get nearly $1000 a month disposable income, thats the same disposable income as someone earing $30k while paying rent and bills

I just have my PC setup on a dining table in my living room and have a comfy cushion on the seat and a thing to put my feet up on under the table.

lots of space so I can eat too at my PC and easy to get to the kitchen etc.

I put the TV on for background noise but i never watch anything.
Sounds comfy but idk how you guys can bear having your PC on a table. That position would KILL my back. My shoulder, neck, lower back - they would ache. You guys are tough.
Oh true, I live parents so I would get nearly $1000 a month disposable income, thats the same disposable income as someone earing $30k while paying rent and bills
Ohh yeah that's pretty good. Especially if you can use it to invest in your future. But tbh I'm too lazy to do anything like that so I can't even imagine what one could do with money except pissing it away (or buying an apartment but the prices are insane in the UK so you'd have to save for decades lol). Just don't do drugs, or at the very least don't drink and ruin your life like me.

Last edited:
Sounds comfy but idk how you guys can bear having your PC on a table. That position would KILL my back. My shoulder, neck, lower back - they would ache. You guys are tough.

It's nice because you can have your drink or food on the table and just push the keyboard forward etc or sometimes i even lean back and put my feet on the table and chill and watch a movie.

i've been rotting in the same exact corner of the room for so many years...

How are you even able to NEET? I also want to LDAR for the rest of time instead of being forced to contribute to this cucked society.

It's nice because you can have your drink or food on the table and just push the keyboard forward etc or sometimes i even lean back and put my feet on the table and chill and watch a movie.

i've been rotting in the same exact corner of the room for so many years...
That position is indeed superior, because my head is always pushed up against a pillow, I feel like it has an impact on my cognition. Might be one of the multitude of reasons why my brain is so sluggish, hazy and numb.

So never rot in bed, you'll never be able to revert to your superior position. Cause your muscles will atrophy and then going back to a chair will be impossible due to your back, neck, shoulders etc...
How are you even able to NEET? I also want to LDAR for the rest of time instead of being forced to contribute to this cucked society.
Living at home with my parents. Not contributing a dime, but not wasting much either except for food (and of course the laptops but that's over).

I managed to convince them to let me "study" and finish up my degree before getting a job. So that's what I'm doing, once I finish this shit degree I won't be able to rot anymore. Doubly so, their business will fail in the next months so they won't even be able to support me for much longer. Well, we have some savings that can sustain us for a while, but there will be a certain sense of urgency.

Last edited:
I just lay in bed with my 4-inch phone. Smaller phones just mog so hard.

I spend nearly all my waking hours in front of my computer. Playing video games and browsing .co and jewtube (2 monitors), when I should be doing more important things, although I do cook dinner for my family nearly every day since they work long hours unlike me. They get pissed if I don't have dinner ready for them. Other than that I sit in front of my computer all the time basically. I'm quite similar to you in the sense that I'm extremely comfortable in my laziness, I wouldn't want it any other way if I had the choice.

Doxxed myself so much on this forum I'm already paranoid somebody put things together and knows my real identity. Sorry but even though I revealed it already I'm not keen on repeating it, just adds to my paranoia.
lmao what did you say? I think most of us with 2k+ posts can be doxxed if someone really wants to read all our posts. just hide your profile tbqhngl :feelzez:

Ocd shit right there.

View: https://youtu.be/82nZITH6uC0

I just spend my life online. I'm glad you have a positive relationship with your parents. That's so important in at least attempting to stay sane or have any semblance of a social life.

I've been foodmaxxing lately trying out local restaurants. Eating good food is underrated cope

PC mogs me
I had to work for my own pc and due to living in a poor country only got myself a ryzen 1600 1050ti that barely runs any games
I rot on source games and csgo

I don’t rot anymore. Wage slave 50 hours a week.

Brutal, my rotting technique is fap,eat,vidya, listening to music, and i try to spend some time with my mother and my dog because they won't be there forever.
I don’t rot anymore. Wage slave 50 hours a week.
How the fuck can you cope?