Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys react to your sister getting fucked by Chad?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
This must be fucking torment... im so glad i dont have a sister

Not that I care anymore. My very young sister has had multiple BFs and no doubt she was fucked by some of them. It just confirm the blackpill theory.

i don't have a sister but if i ever had a younger sister i would have fucked her ages ago before any other guy would have even come close
so by then i wouldn't have cared

My Sister is 69 years old. She is married almost 50 years. I She has a wonderful husband.
She has two kids. She never had sex out of wedlock. What an awesome sister. She was born in 1949.

I have no sister either so I dont have to put up with shit like this. All I got are brothers who are incels like me thankfully. Getting mogged by siblings must be a terrible feeling.

I went to the movies with my sister last week. I was holding the popcorn in my lap and decided to put it to the side for a minute while I pulled my jacket out from under my ass. While I was doing this, my sister reached over to get some popcorn and accidentally grabbed my dick. It felt like electricity went through my entire pelvis in a good way.

My Sister is 69 years old. She is married almost 50 years. I She has a wonderful husband.
She has two kids. She never had sex out of wedlock. What an awesome sister. She was born in 1949.
nice cope. she's a slave to chad cock

I went to the movies with my sister last week. I was holding the popcorn in my lap and decided to put it to the side for a minute while I pulled my jacket out from under my ass. While I was doing this, my sister reached over to get some popcorn and accidentally grabbed my dick. It felt like electricity went through my entire pelvis in a good way.
Ascended

Glad I have a brother instead of a sister tbh. He can be a cunt but at least he’s not a literal cunt.

Well my step-sister is 10

Dont care. My sisters are the ultimate westernized, npc degenerates, i've mentally disowned them.

My sister has zero skills or even sign of human life. If she doesn't become a whore, she'll die in the street

Don't have one. Can't imagine I'd react calmly though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back