Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys keep your mind off depressing thoughts ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I can’t be at peace because I’m always thinking of depressing blackpill thoughts I miss the days when I never thought about this type of stuff ignorance really is bliss what I’d do to go back to not being depressed and miserable

Impossible, what you can do is to hope and live for the dream, for the ideal. You can wait and hope; not literally, you can keep trying and waiting for the final opportunity to change it all, at the end even if you achieved nothing you can atleast find solace in fatalism if all comes crashing down, since you know you atleast tried. Defeat can be sure at 40, at 30 you can feel it, before 25 you will have to endure the weight of trying and the passing of time. Bad thoughts? Wont go away, not related to anything blackpill related but related to the source of suffering. Suicide is a answer only when the ambition dies and the dream is too far away to be even reachable after so many attempts are having it at your grasp.​

Using this website and 4chan to talk about my problems. I also like watching videos about stupid shit like old computers because they calm me down. Hobbies are really important too.

I would recommend vipassana meditation for you. You could also try yoga, a lot of people say that yoga is for girls and its gay but it could also work. Both are very beneficial for the persons mental wellbeing and yoga for physical wellbeing too.

I would recommend vipassana meditation for you. You could also try yoga, a lot of people say that yoga is for girls and its gay but it could also work. Both are very beneficial for the persons mental wellbeing and yoga for physical wellbeing too.
I did yoga for some time, it was really gay but it wad really relaxing, it was almost as relaxing as receiving a massage

drown in music and games

alcohol and weed:feelzez:

Gym and video games are my only copes.

Stay off this website. I show up here every once in a while when I feel I need the company but browsing daily definitely makes me more despondent. "Ignorance is bliss" and so on.
Take a break and see how you feel.

By shooting Ukrainiancels untermensch in Liman direction :feelsdevil: ZOV.