Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys handle an eternity of solitude and celibacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
How do you guys guys cope with it ?

just in general

detachment
hateful insul

fast food , chill , just reek in degeneracy , rotting , Alcohol

There is no good alternative or solution. We are programed to survive no matter how bad it is or how low we fall, like cockroaches.

There is no good alternative or solution. We are programed to survive no matter how bad it is or how low we fall, like cockroaches.
fear of death or judgement keeps you in check . You could just make a huge turn and become some dark triad drug dealer or some Shit

then again no connections and the only backup is yourself.

fucking clown work:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

All I have ever known is solitude and celibacy. It is … normal.

fear of death or judgement keeps you in check . You could just make a huge turn and become some dark triad drug dealer or some Shit

then again no connections and the only backup is yourself.

fucking clown work:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Easy money is nice but one day explodes in your face and you end up in jail.

For me it is Solitude, Celibacy and Pain. My knees are bad because of my dads genetics. :lasereyes: So when they begin hurting me I hit myself to try and get my brain off the pain. My other joints are going the same way to be honest. :feelsUgh:

drugs and alcohol

I don't cope anymore, I just try to survive each day. It is hard being alone. :fuk:

Jerk off, drinking and Vidya

Weed, imaginary friends, music

I don't know zamasu

For me it's not a case of having to 'handle' solitude as I enjoy it. I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people.

As for celibacy, I'm content with masturbation at this point. I don't put sex on a pedestal or idealise it as some heavenly, magical event that would surpass anything I've experienced in my life. It's easy to fantasise about it as such when you haven't experienced it, but it's human nature to fixate on what we don't have and imagine how much better it would be if we had it, when the reality is that if we did have it we wouldn't fixate on how good it is but rather we'd want something more. Obviously I can't speak from experience on how good or otherwise it feels to have sex, but from the accounts of others it seems to be hit and miss - some have said it's great, while others have told me they found it underwhelming and overrated.

I fap
I play vidya
I smoke