Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys got your copes?

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
I literally have no cope.I was never passionate about anything in my life.I used to play some vidya but it was always normie-tier games like cod mp and zombies Minecraft etc.I don't read a book since starting highschool, i also used to read a lot when i was in elementary and middle school.I watch some anime(manly cyberpunk shit like ghost in the shell or psycho pass) but it feels so overwhelming having to catch up on everything you missed.Even when i watch movies/anime i always get mad because i can't follow the plot and have to browse wikis to understand what is going on.

I don't listen to music...like don't have a favorite group or band and all that shit people talk about.Tried aome productive hobbies like learning a language or coding but i end up doing too many things at once and burn out

It seems everyone has something he likes and is passionate about since childhood while i was left behind.It's been about a year this has really started to bug me tbh

Ive always played vidya, thats my favorite cope, I don't know how I got it

Seems like you are a good candidate for drugmaxxing, ngl.

Ive always played vidya, thats my favorite cope, I don't know how I got it
See!?! Its like something didn't click in my brain and i never developed a true hobby