Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you guys feel knowing we all die alone

YungBull1234

YungBull1234

Greycel
For me it’s not a problem I was never a people person, I will never have kids, I will take over my house when my parents will die so I won’t have to move out anytime soon. How do you guys cope? I will work eat sleep repeat till the day my body drops

don't care, fuck god

For me it’s not a problem I was never a people person, I will never have kids, I will take over my house when my parents will die so I won’t have to move out anytime soon. How do you guys cope? I will work eat sleep repeat till the day my body drops
It kinda got washed away for now.
I cope by putting my faith in technology that will provide me sooner or later with excess and consumerism (ong honest anesthehic and in my opinion a doctrine that should be made human right)

I also indulge in rationalist - psuedoreligious thinking despite being low IQ. I should learn a language and pay for a diploma to become a certified translator so that people pay me money for having my autograph on their document being legit translated but I preffer sitting on my ass, watching youtube and listening to music (almost always the same stuff) and click through pinterest.

I have no idea how to manage it when I'm old.

Most users here already have or will ascend, us truecels are a tiny minority.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually.The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied.Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".

Who cares? Life is over once you're 35. At 39 my bitterness is not much about the future but about a youth that never existed.

Who cares? Life is over once you're 35. At 39 my bitterness is not much about the future but about a youth that never existed.
The wise words of an oldfag!

are you black?

When I die my spirit will haunt all sexhavers for eternity

When I die, I'll make sure to take some with me so I'm not alone (In minecraft of course)

Don't care anymore. We're just born as subhuman since our birth. What's so different about ending alone?

I used to have panic attacks about it, but now I feel like I don't care. The only way out for a subhuman like me

I don’t feel those pussy-ass emotions.

I will die in peace because I know I have share in the life to come!

Not feeling good rn, but I'll inherit quite a bit of property from my family when they die, I just wanna cope by owning a home, and working very little or not at all and just LDAR until the end, I would be happy.