Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you guys deal with depression?

Drugs and alcohol

I don't deal well with it at all. I just go through it till my feelings improve on their own. I was going through it this morning and afternoon. Feeling so terrible from the emotional pain in my chest that I couldn't sit straight and upright in front of my computer so I had to go lie down and sleep it off for a few hours until it went away on its own.

Just deal with it every day, I'm going insane? Probably, but no way I'll be a little good bitch and start coping with drugs or booze, I want to see how much I can take this shit until I finally snap, you can feel your mind slowly degrading in real-time

Just going through the motions

I distract myself with copes

I don't deal well with it at all. I just go through it till my feelings improve on their own. I was going through it this morning and afternoon. Feeling so terrible from the emotional pain in my chest that I couldn't sit straight and upright in front of my computer so I had to go lie down and sleep it off for a few hours until it went away on its own.
jesus, is anyone close to you aware of the immense heartache you endure on a daily. do you get emotional support?

Just deal with it every day, I'm going insane? Probably, but no way I'll be a little good bitch and start coping with drugs or booze, I want to see how much I can take this shit until I finally snap, you can feel your mind slowly degrading in real-time
is anyone close to you aware of the immense heartache you endure on a daily. do you get emotional support?

jesus, is anyone close to you aware of the immense heartache you endure on a daily. do you get emotional support?
Dad is aware but can't do anything about it. I take escitalopram 20 mg but it doesn't seem to be helping because it doesn't address the root cause which is that my life is stuck and hopeless.

I distract myself with other stuff, so i don't think about it

I don't. I just let myself feel sleepy, tired and miserable all the time. I'm like a living dead laying in bed whole day.

is anyone close to you aware of the immense heartache you endure on a daily. do you get emotional support?
no one, nobody can help me because nobody has the power to fix my height or my face, it's pointless to talk to someone about shit that has no fixing and I'd rather die before getting pity from anybody

LDAR and fantasize about mass murdER

LDAR and play vidya as much as possible or the alternative is simply working until your exhausted, then rinse and repeat.

I’ve been playing a lot of story driven video games, for some reason I get really immersed in the game that I even forget about my shit life.

I dealt with my depression by realizing it was not real. I am not depressed I just live an empty, terrifying, horrible, reached, meaningless life. There was never anything truly wrong with me I was just chewed up and spit out by my family, my friends, and my country. I embrace the black pill and the sweet release of death.
in death there is no more suffering.

I simply live with the pain.

Mint tea + jogging in the morning, it relatively helps me to experience the pain of realizing my own worthlessness.

sleep, sleep, and uh, fuck it, more sleep, aaaaaaaaannnnddddd sleep and more sleep with some sleep on the side and an order of sleep.

With a shitty, stressful job that keeps my mind occupied. I don't have time to think. I'm always tired. No time to have the despair sink in.

I'm not even suicidal anymore :feelsokman: And my parents are proud of me now that I have a job and I'm no longer a neet.

This, once you go through those extreme depression phases nothing can be done. LDAR is the only solution for it.

I'm not even suicidal anymore :feelsokman: And my parents are proud of me now that I have a job and I'm no longer a neet.
30928A72 FBFB 49C5 B35C FDF6A07571ED