Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys contain yourselves around women ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How do you guys act normal around women I can’t do it personally I’m so touch starved and attention starved because I’ve been ignored and rejected my entire life and now it’s catching up to me you can’t expect a guy that’s been rejected by women his whole life to act like an NPC as if being a KHHV has zero effect

So what do you do around them? :what: I can physically control my actions but im my mind im already undressing them

So what do you do around them? :what: I can physically control my actions but im my mind im already undressing them
I don’t interact with females that much in real life but online I’m a totally different person that’s when I can sperg out and say what I really want to say

You dont. Being an incel is a fucked up unnatural state of mind and you will always come off as weird, autistic, akward etc in front of them. Only thing that fixes it is getting laid or getting a relationship. Unless ur truly low inhib or truly dont give a fuck about getting sex or a relationship. These types of incels are rare. Most are still hoping including myself

i look straight ahead and try to avoid eye contact. i'm so fearful of involuntary body language so i ended up doing this. my mind also gets flooded with thoughts on what to do. being high inhib sucks:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I pretend they are transgender. It works all the time.

Drink soy milk to lower sex drive

Their presence just lowers my mood a bit and I begin to feel some sadness if I continue acknowledging them so I try to direct my attention away from foids.

Ignore them as much as possible this one FOID was looking snotty at me on the bus so I played one of Hitler's speech's on my phone at a loud volume I always wear a Gadsden skull and crossbones hat that says sic semper tyrannis on the back

Ignore them as much as possible this one FOID was looking snotty at me on the bus so I played one of Hitler's speech's on my phone at a loud volume I always wear a Gadsden skull and crossbones hat that says sic semper tyrannis on the back
based , just fucking attention whores , that run mostly the same AI .

foids intrinsic nature is to appeal to others and be a parasite .

[UWSL]I either pretend they're not there or I spit on the ground in front of them.[/UWSL]

I saw a fat ass foid today at grocery store and got hard, its hard buddy boyo even though I take chasteberry. Need to meditate more

stop worshipping them. foids are roaches just like everyone else.

I've always had a crush on my aunt, still fap to her today.
I once was in her house and she was wearing shorts and I was so tempted to touch her butt but I know things could have ended badly because when my aunt gets mad she really gets mad.

it's exactly the same case for me , my heart starts pumping like 100 miles per hour and i start sweating

Think about how she looks without make up

One toilet friend actively scolded me for constantly saying "bewbs, bewbs, bewbs" around her. Perhaps because she's flat-chested, but toilets just hate seeing a man lust after toilets.

To them toilets should have a monopoly on openly displaying their lust, as they only lust for Chad's BWC. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

it's exactly the same case for me , my heart starts pumping like 100 miles per hour and i start sweating

Same, I wonder what life would be like if I could have a toilet that I could actually kiss without her protesting how that would feel.

I usually act like a schizophrenic sperg. jerking my head around and shit. this keeps me sane

last woman i was near was the lieutenant. that bitch makes my blood freeze its not hard to contain myself lol. good looking mentally ill girl is so unerving

I don't. What I do is stare at their ass boobs feet and eyes, not like a a complete freak (based af the ones who do it like this tho), but I do mantain the stare for a while when they look at me back.

Whenever I can I also try to bump into the h0t ones slightly just to get some mm of warmth and touch. Never grope though cause I dont want to be brutally dismembered by a gang of machos white knights/go to jail. And when i'm sitting at bus or other place I do it more.

Also, unloading cum before going outside helps to keep hornyness low.

Last edited:
I saw a fat ass foid today at grocery store and got hard, its hard buddy boyo even though I take chasteberry. Need to meditate more
it was embarassing ?
that's why i hate those places.

I've always had a crush on my aunt, still fap to her today.
I once was in her house and she was wearing shorts and I was so tempted to touch her butt but I know things could have ended badly because when my aunt gets mad she really gets mad.
you should try one day.

I pretend to ignore them by forcefully not looking at them. However, sometimes I look at them like I am disgusted, in an effort to make them feel insecure and confused.

Nowdays I don't have many situations to be around womans in my age. But when I am, I don't have a problem with talking to them, because I know it's over