Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you go about self care?

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I have been getting nasty hangovers and it makes it harder to deal with the norms at work. It’s really hard to make a no mogable free space for yourself but I think that’s what we should do! It’s human nature to kick uglies when they down so we should promote our selves.
1-well balanced diet with animal protein, fiber, sugar, and some light vegetables
2-water, Gatorade, orange juice
3-clean residence to keep down pests
It seems everything else in the world is just chad and Stacy trying to give us short life

self care also is in regards to mental health. normies want us to snap so they can use us as scapegoats and villains. mental fortitude is a must when the world is against you

self care also is in regards to mental health. normies want us to snap so they can use us as scapegoats and villains. mental fortitude is a must when the world is against you
we NEED to snap
we ARE the villains of society
kill the lambs

we NEED to snap
we ARE the villains of society
kill the lambs
I get where you coming from. But being tactical is going to cost some dough (or at least good cardiovascular fitness because you will have to walk a long distance.

Clean diet and regular gym for my mind and body, studymaxxing in stem to hopefully get a half decent job, and frequent masturbation for my dopamine hits

I exercise everyday and only drink water. I eat low calories for leanmaxxing but I don't eat that healthy and probably don't get all the nutrients I need each day.

Yeah, I came to realise that whatever problems you have, trying to use alcohol to cope with it just makes it a whole lot worse in the end. Would probably start with removing booze completely, or cutting down at least.

why Gatorade man

Yeah, I came to realise that whatever problems you have, trying to use alcohol to cope with it just makes it a whole lot worse in the end. Would probably start with removing booze completely, or cutting down at least.
It helps with the sadness but it just puts the problem in the future,without solving it.

It helps with the sadness but it just put the problem in the future,without solving it.
Sums it up pretty much, the next day your problems will still be there, and on top of that you will probably feel like shit. I get it though, it's tough to resist getting that immediate feeling of relaxation/ peace.

I always feel like shit because i must drink until i pass out.If you drank for a long time i'm afraid that cutting down wont work.

I always feel like shit because i must drink until i pass out.If you drank for a long time i'm afraid that cutting down wont work.
You just got to be careful so you don’t get seizures. Ssris, bentos, and alcohol are the only ones to cause that withdrawal symptom

I don't give a fuck about self care

You just got to be careful so you don’t get seizures. Ssris, bentos, and alcohol are the only ones to cause that withdrawal symptom
i am not full time alcoholic but i am a weekend drinker

Do some word finds