Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you go about blackpilling your friends?

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
I tried to blackpill my friend (who's an incel himself, but doesn't know it and thinks all incels are alt-right pieces of human shit who are all 1/10 PSL and are just mad at women/sexist pigs)

Trying to blackpill him resulted in him calling me a sexist pig etc, i brought up various studies to him and he wasn't having any of it and said "That's not how the real world works"
I brought up the Chadfishing on tinder and he said again "the internet isn't the real world, there are good women out there they're not all like that"

Ever since i brought up the Chadfish account that was a pedophille and women were still flocking to fuck him he said:
"Don't you dare fucking tell me people are willing to forgive pedophilles and rapists"
"you're talking out your arse i'm done bye"

May have just lost a friend tbh.

Should we even bother trying to blackpill our friends?

Depends on the friends, I guess.
I have a feeling to which people I can be honest about my opinions.

It's not worth it. Let them live in their deluded bluepilled world until the blackpill slaps them in the face.

I had a friend once, he was 3 years younger than me. Although he moved away recently, I tried to explain it to him in a subtle manner. He had a GF at the time, so I had him figured for a normie. I thought it may still be worth a shot, so I tried. Started out saying obvious truths, then moved into more blackpilled topics. He knew I was a KHV incel, however he didn't know what incels were and I suspect he wouldn't care if he did know. Eventually, he said to me: "builderseed, you have some strange views on women. I mean, what you say makes sense, but I'm sure they can't all be like that"

We don't talk anymore, but I'm still worried he'll get cucked :feelsbadman:

what friends
I Own a discord server and have loads of people in there, he's one of the admins in there.
I feel bad for trying to blackpill him. I shouldn't have tried lol

I Own a discord server and have loads of people in there, he's one of the admins in there.
I feel bad for trying to blackpill him. I shouldn't have tried lol
Tbh there's a lot of soy cucks on there
1515978379138.gif

Tbh there's a lot of soy cucks on there
1515978379138.gif
i like my friends on there, so i probably won't be trying to blackpill them...
Sad thing is i mog this guy and even i'm incel and blackpilled.
He thinks inceldom is only exclusive to those who are 1/10-2/10, it's really not due to womens unlimited hypergamy

In Uruguay it is hard to find true bluepilled people like the people at inceltears, people are either normies that can get a girlfriend (they will act like they are bluepilled just because it is socially acceptable) or blackpilled because they can´t . I think I have seen only one or two bluepilled incels in my whole life. Here it´s all about being NT, and most people with autism or poor social skills tend to be more analytical, so they become blackpilled by themselves. If you talk about blackpill topics people will look at you like you are just stating obvious facts. (though no one talks about the black pill ever, but at least they won´t deny it)

I dont have friends

It's impossible to blackpill normies, talking from experience

I think it's better off that you're not friends with him anymore.

Well if you insist, you need to be really subtle and slowly lead them on. You don't change your entire worldview overnight. Like maybe insist that you would be more attractive if you had a larger frame.

Ideally though its better to be anonymous, and do shit like spread infographs online made by kokoro.

I don’t. Normalfags are too entrenched in their just world fallacy and hatred of ugly men, to try to break them away from it can only result in loss of a friend.

Well if you insist, you need to be really subtle and slowly lead them on. You don't change your entire worldview overnight. Like maybe insist that you would be more attractive if you had a larger frame.

Ideally though its better to be anonymous, and do shit like spread infographs online made by kokoro.
You might be right tbh, but i actually rarely talk about my frame to people on my own discord.
As they have a perception of me as not someone who's very insecure.

I've tried to blackpill the few friends i had (i don't have any right now) and resulted to calling me ''toxic'' and ''pessimistic'', their bluepilled minds were incapable to comprehend my arguments and they just replied with ''bu-but but i saw an ugly with a gf dude, looks don't matter you gotta be confident and have a good personality'' and bullshit like that, i kept blackpill them but they just cannot accept my ideas, and so that's why they'd rather left me alone and instead fucking with their gf's.

show them faceandlms videos on YouTube.

show them faceandlms videos on YouTube.
I tried to show him the video and he called me a "Fucking sexist pig that needs to shove all this bullshit up his arse"
And that "This isnt real cause i've gotten laid!" even though it was only one girl when he was 16/17 and he got cucked

I tried to show him the video and he called me a "Fucking sexist pig that needs to shove all this bullshit up his arse"
And that "This isnt real cause i've gotten laid!" even though it was only one girl when he was 16/17 and he got cucked
oh well, nothing much could be done. hopefully, he sees the light at the end of the tunnel.

I really don't understand why you would wanna blackpill your friends.

I really don't understand why you would wanna blackpill your friends.
Cause some of these friends are even more incel than i am (look worse than me) and yet they're still so bluepilled
ITS SHOCKING