Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you get wider wrists?

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
Title. Looksmaxxing rn.

I think you had to be active whilst you were still growing.

Go work at a construction site.
The problem will solve itself out.. Unless you Break down first.

You can widen your forearms but not your wrists. It's genetic and there is nothing that you can do about it.

I think you had to be active whilst you were still growing.
It's dependent upon growing, but I don't believe activity has much to do with it, besides the type that increases regular bone density anyways. Wrists are almost exclusively bone and tendon. And it's mostly genetics, anyway, there's basically no way for them to grow after you've stopped puberty.

Last edited:
Bonesmash your wrist with a sledgehammer

no looksmaxxing for your bones boyo

It's dependent upon growing, but I don't believe activity has much to do with it, besides the type that increases regular bone density anyways. Wrists are almost exclusively bone and tendon. And it's mostly genetics, anyway, there's basically no way for them to grow after you've stopped puberty.
Out of my brother and Dad I've got noticeably smaller wrists, why did it go wrong for me?

You can't unfortunatly since there are no muscles in the wrists. However... you can get bigger forearms. Small wrists look good for aesthetics when you have nice forearms. The problem is that you are most likely skinny.

Out of my brother and Dad I've got noticeably smaller wrists, why did it go wrong for me?
Everybody wristmogs me, I know what it's like having tiny wrists. Everybody in my family looks like shit, though. My dad only wristmogs me because he's obese.

If you have a shit frame, you'll probably have tiny wrists and vice versa.

gain weight and muscle mass, but the bones will always stay the same sadly

Everybody wristmogs me, I know what it's like having tiny wrists. Everybody in my family looks like shit, though. My dad only wristmogs me because he's obese.

If you have a shit frame, you'll probably have tiny wrists and vice versa.
Fuck :feelsbadman: Do you ever find things designed for adult wrists are too loose even on the tightest adjustment?

You can't. Fuck being a wristlet. :feelsohgod:

Eat more protein and workout forearm, if you are too lazy to do any of that you can't fix it

I think the only ways are to become fat or using human growth hormone. Neither of these are worth it, becoming fat lowers your SMV anyway and the results from HGH are almost nonexistant and its expensive as hell

My wrists are like twigs and they look broken

get on human growth hormone, weight lift for a few decades
Growth hormone injections will fuck up your heart, your nervous system and so on. My health is worth a lot more than that, but thanks for the suggestion anyways

I think the only ways are to become fat or using human growth hormone. Neither of these are worth it, becoming fat lowers your SMV anyway and the results from HGH are almost nonexistant and its expensive as hell
True as fuck