Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you get over a oneitis?

schizoidcel_11

schizoidcel_11

Banned
-
I wish I had asked her out, she was in one of my classes. Part of me wants to message her in Outlook (we were in a group together) and confess my feelings for her, but I know that I'd probably get kicked out of the university for stalking if I were to do that. Still... I ponder it. If she were to contact me I'd be overrun with excitement and joy, and I have a slimmer of hope that the feeling is mutual, but it probably isn't and I'm probably just being delusional.

How do you get over someone who's perfect for you... but is just out of your league physically? It hurts.

You might as well ask her out, you'll probably get rejected. Your onetis is probably fucking chad right now, while you're on an incel fourm tbhtbh

How do you get over someone who's perfect for you... but is just out of your league physically? It hurts.
You go for your looksmatch instead. And when that fails, become bitter and hate all foids.

It'll take time but you'll eventually just stop giving a fuck. My last oneitis took me a year to lose feeling for.

She is definitely getting railed by Tyrones and Chads while you obsess over her. Imagining this should be enough to make you hate her

You can start by not being a faggot. There's no such a thing as unicorns, she's just an another meatsack.

You will get over when you realize that you never had a chance

You might as well ask her out, you'll probably get rejected. Your onetis is probably fucking chad right now, while you're on an incel fourm tbhtbh
This. Ask her out and it disappears in less than 24 hours. Worked 4 times for me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Outlook (we were in a group together) and confess my feelings for her,
legit dumb as fuck

youd gain nothing and shed think ur a weirdo
if she showed no signs of wanting your battleship cock then dont bother and just continue to wank while thinking of her until u die

Tbh just jerk off to her like crazy. But don't fantasize about having a relationship, just fantasize about fucking her. Oneitis is based on seeing a foid as a unicorn. When you force yourself to see her as a sexual object, she won't feel special anymore.

By becoming more and more blackpilled

wait till she get's railed by chad and you'll get over her if you're not a cuck

Ask her out but don't confess your true feelings because if she rejects than it would be really embarrassing. Ask her out for a walk or a cafe. That's the best option. But do approach and don't just give up because muh chad doesn't do all this and that bullshit. Inceldom is a curse and you should try your best to escape this hellhole.

knowing about the real situation

Is having a oneitis the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked and bluepilled than having a oneitis as an incel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are validating and simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist. Meanwhile she is getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone. It is literally and figuratively just cuckoldry with extra steps. Think about it logically.

OP just imagine her having degrading sex with some guy with a bad personality.

I never had a problem with oneitis because I don't project human characteristics onto women. I don't see women as being able to reciprocate love, honesty, affection but many incels still project these characteristics onto walking cum dumpsters.

Another takes her place.

The 3rd makes you forget the 1st

She is definitely getting railed by Tyrones and Chads while you obsess over her. Imagining this should be enough to make you hate her
Remember foids nature OP
AWALT, CHAD ONLY

Watch blackpill videos. If that's not enough, then ask her out. See how hard she laughs at you and then you'll get over oneitis very quick.

Wait until she dies

I wish I had asked her out, she was in one of my classes. Part of me wants to message her in Outlook (we were in a group together) and confess my feelings for her, but I know that I'd probably get kicked out of the university for stalking if I were to do that. Still... I ponder it. If she were to contact me I'd be overrun with excitement and joy, and I have a slimmer of hope that the feeling is mutual, but it probably isn't and I'm probably just being delusional.

I was gonna just say "greycel post", but I feel bad for you brocel. I understand you're still learning your way around the blackpill and you're probably quite young.

As you can tell (for a reason), you'd be kicked out for stalking if you told her about your feelings, because, not only does she hate you and not care about your feelings, but society in general doesnt give a fuck about your feelings and just want you to not bother women and keep working (or studying so you can work).

She is not perfect for you because she's a whore, and if she is out of your league "physically" then she is out of your league, period, bc there's no other league than the physical one. And only Chad is in any girls "league".

That slimmer of hope that its mutual is indeed a delusion, bc if you were attractive you'd know it and wouldn't be posting here. And also she'd have let you know she likes you. Sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, I mean, if you want you can give it a shot in a way that you think won't get you kicked out, you call the shots, but tbh, I'd try to learn a bit more about the blackpill and life in general before making a choice. Read Elliot Rodger's manifesto (the last chapters at least which are the relevant ones, bc he made it too long explaining his whole life when you may not necessarily care about his childhood). Judgement about his shooting aside (I'm not gonna get into that and I'm definitely not promoting violence), Elliot was a man who knew suffering and who always acted according to what he thought was right, and never let anyone else tell him how to think or act. His videos kinda misrepresent his views, you only get to actually know what he was like if you read the manifesto.

Also look up IncelTV (this one is very good) and FaceandLMS on youtube, and read up some blackpills on this forum (there's often a good one in the stickied threads, like this one right now: https://incels.is/threads/holy-fuck-a-treasure-trove-of-blackpills.79756/#post-4573896). And then decide.
Wait until she dies
based
It'll take time but you'll eventually just stop giving a fuck. My last oneitis took me a year to lose feeling for.
2 years here :feelsbadman: but being blackpilled helps. i never considered asking her out
I never had a problem with oneitis because I don't project human characteristics onto women. I don't see women as being able to reciprocate love, honesty, affection but many incels still project these characteristics onto walking cum dumpsters.
cope, they reciprocate love, honesty and affection but only to chad

Last edited:
I cope by imagining her as very ugly.

If she treats you like trash and goes after chads, then you replace all that love with a conscious desire to kill her in minecraft off course.

I have had tons of oneitis' before I was blackpilled, it's an awful feeling. She's probably getting railed by big, fat and genetically superior chad cock as I type this post. But seriously if you're having any issues with this stuff I can help you out, I hate to see fellowcels go throught the same BS I've gone through. They're all whores, you gotta be strong and win this battle king.

I don’t know tbh, maybe run her over.

OP just imagine her having degrading sex with some guy with a bad personality.

I did this and next thing you know I was masturbating to it. Got over the oneitis though.

newton and leibniz combined IQ

Whatever you say means nothing because you got a 2D bitch as your profile picture.

In my case, I saw her with her boyfriend and that ended it for me

Last edited:
Eventually you lose your capacity to catch feelings, and become fully sociopathic.

Maybe, just maybe, you will be able to slay wymyn once this happens :feelsthink:

Part of me wants to message her in Outlook (we were in a group together) and confess my feelings for her
listen greycel

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

SHE'S PROBABLY FUCKING CHAD...

IT'S OVER

GREYCEL AND CUCK LOL
Your onetis is probably fucking chad right now, while you're on an incel fourm tbhtbh
based
You can start by not being a faggot. There's no such a thing as unicorns, she's just an another meatsack.
BASED ASF

Last edited: