Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you get make friends if your out of education and your work is online?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
How do you get make friends if your out of education and your work is online?

I've already went to an mma gym for a while, made 0 friends

how do u make friends ??

Wish I could help, all friends I have were introduced from a dude I was with annually in summer camp

its impossible

Friendhavers and NTs are fakecels.

Do something out of the ordinary, if you are just having a cup of coffee put your phone in your pocket, pay more attention what the other person is speaking. Also you can very gradually reveal facts from your life that are uncomfortable (opening up).

99% of friendships are made at school, work, or friends of friends.

I would imagine your best solution is to get closer to family members and make friends that way.

I couldn't see you making random friends in public.

FUCK FUCK FUK
RAPE RAAPE RAPE

Have you tried being a girl?

A buddy of mine got a girlfriend and after that, every time we'd hang out there'd be some randos and the story would be, "oh yeah, we meet in the grocery store and it turns out with both like grapes so now we hang out" - basically, his girlfriend is making friends. I suspect he is in danger of being cucked.

Also, where I work we once had an foid intern with us over the summer. She was around 2 hours from her college and was only in town for a few months. At her going away party, there were several dudes (orbiters) and some girls she had met in town, oh and also she had a boyfriend.

Why can't you just be friendly and take showers and have a vagina?

Social events, hobby clubs, mutual connections. If you are NT it may be easier.

This isn't a meme I joined a running group in my area and I'm cool with a lot of them now.

Just find something you're interested in theory.

I have already given up on having friends long time ago, people only want to be friends with people that already has friends. They are just looking for someone to increase they own hierarchy.
As soon as they realize that you don't have friends, they will instantly start seeing you as an inferior being, someone not even worth taliking to.

You can't. I went to so many activities, courses. I am invisible to women, sometimes men too. Mostly only the course teacher shows me attention or somethimes even they hate me.

Last edited:
You can't. I went to so many activities, courses. I am invisible to women, sometimes men too. Mostly only the course teacher shows me attention or somethimes even they hate me.
:cryfeels:

I wish I could work online. I'd move to SEA.

No idea, i also work from home, so am alone all the time. Tbh considering what most normies interests are we're probably better off not bothering with that shit. When I used to work in an office i was basically ignored, and the conversations the normfags around me had were incredibly boring and uninteresting.

All they talk about is where they're going out on the weekend, with their muh gf's and bf's or what generic dogshit tv show they're watching at the time.

No idea, i also work from home, so am alone all the time. Tbh considering what most normies interests are we're probably better off not bothering with that shit. When I used to work in an office i was basically ignored, and the conversations the normfags around me had were incredibly boring and uninteresting.

All they talk about is where they're going out on the weekend, with their muh gf's and bf's or what generic dogshit tv show they're watching at the time.
true ngl

but it would be fun to have close friends

like to just chill at home with and play video games and laugh about stuff and drink beer

cant enjoy doing that by ourselves tbhh...

You are asking the right bros, bro!

We'll set you up with all of the fren!

whats stopping you
I have no idea what kind of jobs are online or what companies are hiring for that. I don't want to do call centers or anything like that.

i can be your friend :feelsaww:

you'll just have to try hobbies or some shit. ask somebody to spot you in the gym, join a discord for a game you like, maybe find somebody with a common interest (ex: i want to learn a language, maybe i'll meet them in a class or something). try some friend meeting apps or something, i think japan has like LINE or some shit.

if you're like me and have autism and extreme social anxiety. it's gonna be difficult as shit. hell, i was scared of getting a haircut, but i push through by telling myself, "it won't be so bad." and if it is bad, i just tell myself, "these people probably won't remember me"

your work is online?
i also work from home
anyone who works remotely and is still in 1st world country should be brutally fucking beat until they cant move anymore due to their stupidity. ive been trying to get remote work for 6 months now and am even learning new skills to get employed in some field. both of you should be banned, then dragged out into the streets and brutalized and left to rot in ditch. fucking scum.

I wish I could work online. I'd move to SEA.
yep, these two are pure scum npc idiots. imagine making western wages from your computer and still bitching on incels site. such fucking pieces of shit. they need to be beaten

anyone who works remotely and is still in 1st world country should be brutally fucking beat until they cant move anymore due to their stupidity. ive been trying to get remote work for 6 months now and am even learning new skills to get employed in some field. both of you should be banned, then dragged out into the streets and brutalized and left to rot in ditch. fucking scum.

yep, these two are pure scum npc idiots. imagine making western wages from your computer and still bitching on incels site. such fucking pieces of shit. they need to be beaten
How does being able to work from home have anything to do with my inceldom? For many years I worked in an office, I have only been in this role for 6 months or so.

It's not my fault you're not good enough.

How does being able to work from home have anything to do with my inceldom? For many years I worked in an office, I have only been in this role for 6 months or so.

It's not my fault you're not good enough.
okay NPC drone fucking brainwashed fucked-in-ass-by-kikes piece of shit scum. fucking retarded brainlet waste of breath faggot. take off to nonwestern countries you fucking lowIQ shitfuck nigger

okay NPC drone fucking brainwashed fucked-in-ass-by-kikes piece of shit scum. fucking retarded brainlet waste of breath faggot. take off to nonwestern countries you fucking lowIQ shitfuck nigger
Think you need to go back to 4chan, and stop trying to larp as sneir.

Think you need to go back to 4chan, and stop trying to larp as sneir.
think you need to go back to licking your queens toes you fucking npc chimp. anyone whos worked in offices is npc scum and should be fucking destroyed

You cant bro.

Unless you find some subhumans to talk to somehow? thats how i made friends at school kek

think you need to go back to licking your queens toes you fucking npc chimp. anyone whos worked in offices is npc scum and should be fucking destroyed
Again, not my fault you can't get a white collar job. Whatever education you claim to have gotten was clearly a waste of time kek.

What are you wageslaving as right now out of curiosity

Basically impossible if you are ugly. I don’t want to lie to you.

Again, not my fault you can't get a white collar job. Whatever education you claim to have gotten was clearly a waste of time kek.

What are you wageslaving as right now out of curiosity
any fag like you who can look good enough and be socialized enough to get through HR bimbo foids and be hired at an office job and then do well with the office dynamics and be given a remote version of it, is an NPC faggot cocksucker and you should delete your account on here and go fuck yourself. fucking nigger

any fag like you who can look good enough and be socialized enough to get through HR bimbo foids and be hired at an office job and then do well with the office dynamics and be given a remote version of it, is an NPC faggot cocksucker and you should delete your account on here and go fuck yourself. fucking nigger
I work in IT, not HR lmao. All my interviews were done by technical people, never spoke to any HR people in my roles.

Keep crying though street shitter.

I work in IT, not HR lmao. All my interviews were done by technical people, never spoke to any HR people in my roles.

Keep crying though street shitter.
dumb ass nigger 2digit IQ fucking trash. leave the west you fucking brainlet idiot. anyone with half a brain who has a remote job would instantly leave this fucking dumb incel factory country.

dumb ass nigger 2digit IQ fucking trash. leave the west you fucking brainlet idiot. anyone with half a brain who has a remote job would instantly leave this fucking dumb incel factory country.
And move where, chink land? I don't have yellow fever, I don't speak ching Chong and I'm not going to uplift somewhere else just for gooks. In fact i don't really give a shit a about romantic relationships anymore, as I have a plethora of other fucking problems that affect me more.

wait whats ur problem bro

wait whats ur problem bro
anyone who has the financial means to live long term outside of the west while making western salary, but is willingly choosing to stay in the west, is beyond fucking worthless to me and I would be happy if they were to be dead

Only hobbies Carry Any kind of chance. Sports or Even magic The gathering

anyone who has the financial means to live long term outside of the west while making western salary, but is willingly choosing to stay in the west, is beyond fucking worthless to me and I would be happy if they were to be dead
they dont let me leave the country...

they dont let me leave the country...
Who, the government? Because even if youre a felon but your felony is not related to borders (smuggling drugs accross borders etc) you are still elligable to get passport.

I've already went to an mma gym for a while
Have you tried approaching people at the gym who you frequently see? I find that the gym is a good place to meet new people.

Who, the government? Because even if youre a felon but your felony is not related to borders (smuggling drugs accross borders etc) you are still elligable to get passport.
the job says i have to stay in the country, they want me to suffer :(

Have you tried approaching people at the gym who you frequently see? I find that the gym is a good place to meet new people.
yes and everyone avoids me like the plague , and no one ever starts convo with me

the job says i have to stay in the country, they want me to suffer :(
you're so fucking stupid. you dont tell them you fucking brainlet. you take your vacation time / sick leave and move out of country then just use VPN and keep your US mailing address. I swear kikes only allow the absolute stupidest of NPC faggots to get these positions, because they know theyre too fucking dumb to use it to actually do anything with their lives. fuck you are an absolute moron cuck dude

you're so fucking stupid. you dont tell them you fucking brainlet. you take your vacation time / sick leave and move out of country then just use VPN and keep your US mailing address. I swear kikes only allow the absolute stupidest of NPC faggots to get these positions, because they know theyre too fucking dumb to use it to actually do anything with their lives. fuck you are an absolute moron cuck dude
they want us to come the office like once per month. they're not stupid

i already thought of everything bro. but thanks for the advice.

like i said, they want me to suffer.

When I remember I'm non-NT, I wish I could be in a battlefield with this "soundtrack "in the background:

in arma 4 TAKISTAN Next Gen with RPG 29 VAMPYR AND TAWHID FLAG IN THE BACKGROUND with my microphone shouting ISLAMIC st4te prevails in takistan

they want us to come the office like once per month. they're not stupid

i already thought of everything bro. but thanks for the advice.

like i said, they want me to suffer.
well then thats not actually fully remote thats hybrid. theres difference

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back