Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you get hyped up for suicide?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
If you were to hypothetically commit suicide, how would you get hyped up for such an event? What would you do? How would you feel?
I'm trying to get in the mindset tbh.

See you tomorrow

If you have to ask then you are not ready to commit suicide lol
when/if you're ready you'll just feel ready...

Ive wanted to die since as long as I can remember

Look at a foids life , and compare it to mine

Didn't say I would. It's a hypothetical.
Well i did remember you from a thread when your father found you on the edge of rope :feelstrash:

You got a second chance OP, not a lot of people get that.

And awnsering your question: I dont know honestly, i dont want to rope

Find some Grade A suifuel

Actually... I think the best way to do it is not to think at all. The more you think about life the more thoughts and of regret and fear you will have. I've found that the closest time I was to actually killing myself was when I went absolutely berserk and spontaneously tried to stab myself. Also being super angry helps.

I'd watch eternal hellfire videos put out by Christians. There that will do it...

I'd watch eternal hellfire videos put out by Christians. There that will do it...
I like to use VLC player and loop it.
Hallelujah!

If you were to hypothetically commit suicide, how would you get hyped up for such an event? What would you do? How would you feel?
I'm trying to get in the mindset tbh.
U don't get "hyped up" for suicide. You reach a breaking point. Suicidal people don't think suicide is diving into a pool. It's a last resort when they can't take the struggles of being alive anymore. When they get that feeling, that's when they're ready.

So in short: they get "hyped up" for suicide by being alive.

Well i think there is an active and passive way for this. Passive is just not seeing the point anymore and "reasonably" just ending it eventually. Active would be to either go insane from depression so you just get a mental breakdown and end it quickly or if someone has extreme pain and so i guess just REALLY wants to die without having to put much thought into it. I guess the only way to "hype" me up would be to like publicly suicide. I wouldn't go ER but i suppose just walking into a school with a gun and killing myself there would be enough to both motivate me to do it but also to make society realize how much of a problem this fucking is. ER and other shootings get such massive attention from the media and makes normies wake up. You would think that after 500 school shootings in the US people might wanna consider stop bullying the ugly white kid. No they don't give a shit. Probably 95% of school shootings are just from bullied people. Instead of fixing the problem they are just trying to give the teachers guns too JFL. Normies don't deserve anything better. Its just a matter of time until the rates of these crimes increase because more and more people will go incel.

I wouldnt be hyped i wouldnt feel anything

I'd go out in a bang tbh