Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you get energy? I have no energy.

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
Understandably so, because I have no egoistic goal in this life.

But if I just had energy I would work just for the sake of it.

There is the phrase: "Testosterone makes effort feel good". My Test levels were ok in the past, but maybe I should get them to superphysiological levels to see a difference.

What I tried:
- Being interested in the work I'm doing: This is the best motivator, but not really possible in most cases.
- Working out: Doesn't do anything.
- Phenibut: Makes me want to go into new social situations, so it helps a little.
- Adhd medication: I could not fall asleep when I took it.
- Sleep 8 hours: Probably the best thing to do. I either sleep too little or way too long.
- Caffeine: Makes my brain nervous and jittery, and doesn't give me any useable energy.
- Listening to this song gives me about 5 minutes of energy jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neup2IZq2yk

Energy drinks

Find a hobby that you enjoy and work to sustain that cope.

have plans for the future

i have ascension plans and work plans, those give me enough motivation to do what i want

no energy for your face, only depression and despair

have plans for the future

i have ascension plans and work plans, those give me enough motivation to do what i want
That's the thing though. Even when I had very clear ascension plans in the past I didn't have enough energy. There is like a point where everything is so incredibly hard that a human just gives up. But I want to become an invincible machine that just keeps pushing, no matter how many times I get punched in the face by life.

Normies get their energy via the dopamine enriched lives they lead and positive reaffirmations from others and sex without paying for it, we don't have the energy as everything just leads to an empty bed at night. We're expected to make do with everything that's within and be happy whilst normies get people wanting to make them happy and be around them and ultimately they're safe in the knowledge that they're not dying alone.

tl;dr normies are high on life whilst we're not as all copes burn out in the end.

Last edited:
Same for me, I live a fairly healthy lifestyle and exercise, but I feel dead tired almost every day. It's probably caused by inceldom. I remember reading an article about how loneliness is more harmful than smoking, our bodies are probably on high stress all the time which sucks away our life energy.

My best days in terms of energy are when I sleep early and take modafinil. And getting some sunlight into my eyes.

I remember reading an article about how loneliness is more harmful than smoking, our bodies are probably on high stress all the time which sucks away our life energy
This is exactly what's going on, I don't even think many of us notice the stressed state anymore as we've become so accustomed to it we can't think what it will be like to live a life without it and feel happy and content.

Same for me, I live a fairly healthy lifestyle and exercise, but I feel dead tired almost every day. It's probably caused by inceldom. I remember reading an article about how loneliness is more harmful than smoking, our bodies are probably on high stress all the time which sucks away our life energy.

My best days in terms of energy are when I sleep early and take modafinil. And getting some sunlight into my eyes.
Yeah I read depression makes you live a shorter life too. We can't stop winning.

Normies get their energy via the dopamine enriched lives they lead and positive reaffirmations from others and sex without paying for it, we don't have the energy as everything just leads to an empty bed at night. We're expected to make do with everything that's within and be happy whilst normies get people wanting to make them happy and be around them and ultimately they're safe in the knowledge that they're not dying alone.

tl;dr normies are high on life whilst we're not as all copes burn out in the end.
:yes::yes:

Imagine telling this to a curry parent who’s angry that their lonely, sexless, mentally deranged, subhuman son lacks motivation to study

Lots of animal fat and meat to eat. It wont give you sudden bursts of artificial energy but it gives you stamina to keep going. You wont feel tired doing things as quickly just normal.

If there is no opportunity for sex, there is no reason to have energy.

It's over.

No need for energy

Understandably so, because I have no egoistic goal in this life.
You are actually far ahead in the game, considering how many couldn´t possibly go by surviving their day without their stupid ego, which requires a constant stream of social capital to keep them away from killing themselves!
By facing the void alone, it puts you at an advantage, unlike how the normalfaggot would perceive such a thing.

...And the void will come, surely!

I figured it out. The answer is amphetamines. They work insanely well. Vyvanse is amphetamine based adhd medication and people take it every day. It's quite expensive and definitiely not healthy long term, but it is an actual solution. The energy I have on this stuff is incredible.