Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you get anything done as a subhuman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
whatever I try to do, the only thing that I can think about is how i’m undesirable to foids.

Try to study? I think about how normies are also probably studying except later on they’ll be fucking their gfs and having fun with friends.

Try to work? I think about how normies are also working except after a tough shift they’ll call their gfs and laugh about what happened.

Not having a gf is all I ever think about. All I ever do is for the sole purpose of getting pussy. When I go outside I do it in hopes that i’ll randomly start talking to some foid and we’ll start dating. I only go out with friends in the hopes it’ll get me closer to girls. I only go to college so it’ll give me a social life and girls.

Clearly my needs aren’t being met. I can’t just rot in front of math lecture notes so I can be a good slave when i’m 30+ while normies are having the time of their lives.

I simply do not understand how there’s some of you that have well paying careers and are successful in all ways except romantic ones.
I’m a mentally broken man due to my inceldom.

I do whatever I want on my parents dime

nigga will you shut the fuck up... Who agrees?

Ah, the biggest fakecel here has spoken

60 tinder matches=subhuman

When I go outside I do it in hopes that i’ll randomly start talking to some foid and we’ll start dating
Aren’t you aspie and basically sit quiet when around other people? How you gonna be able to date a foid and keep conversations going? :feelshaha:

Aren’t you aspie and basically sit quiet when around other people? How you gonna be able to date a foid and keep conversations going? :feelshaha:
Yeah, hoping that the foid comes and starts talking to me, obviously i’d fuck it up and have more times than I can count. I think I can only hope for hookups at best.

the only thing that I can think about is how i’m undesirable to foids.
when these thoughts enter your head, just remember that you got 60 likes on tinder

when these thoughts enter your head, just remember that you got 60 likes on tinder
It’s a shit result for now and it’s not like it means anything. I know i’m physically not an incel, but foids hate me anyway

A good start would be to not demand foids to message/approach you first, you utter moron.

It’s a shit result for now and it’s not like it means anything. I know i’m physically not an incel, but foids hate me anyway
If 60 is a shit result what do you call 0

I can’t just rot in front of math lecture notes

Nice. I'm diagnosed with Dyscalculia, yet suspect that mathematics would be quite easy for me now.

MPH

A good start would be to not demand foids to message/approach you first, you utter moron.
I’m not going to be a cuck that approaches or messages first lmao, that’s the best way to ensure that the foid sees you as trash. I thought you were all about not inflating foid’s egos.
Also even when they do, they end up losing interest because of my autism so how the hell do you think i’d have any luck approaching foids myself? I need to know they’re 100% interested to have any chance at all and if they don’t approach or message me, they don’t.

I’m not going to be a cuck that approaches or messages first lmao, that’s the best way to ensure that the foid sees you as trash. I thought you were all about not inflating foid’s egos.
Also even when they do, they end up losing interest because of my autism so how the hell do you think i’d have any luck approaching foids myself? I need to know they’re 100% interested to have any chance at all and if they don’t approach or message me, they don’t.
Approching first doesn't make you a cuck. It shows that you have balls and courage, that you don't fear getting rejected and that you don't give a shit about the foids oppinion of you. It's also pretty much the only way for an incel to even have the slightest chance of ascencion, because no foid in the world will approach an incel first.

Approching first doesn't make you a cuck. It shows that you have balls and courage, that you don't fear getting rejected and that you don't give a shit about the foids oppinion of you.
You’re approaching her because you desire her. She knows that and she knows you’re a pussy-worshipping cuck that is begging her for a whiff of her flaps. There’s no other way to spin this around, you know i’m right.
It's also pretty much the only way for an incel to even have the slightest chance of ascencion, because no foid in the world will approach an incel first.
What if you scare off/ dry up any foid that does approach you/ asks you out because you don’t know what to say due to not being a normie?