Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you function?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
[UWSL]I am in the privileged position of being able to NEET. [UWSL]I cannot imagine wagecucking as an Incel. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]The constant and forced high-inhib contact with normies and foids. Not being able to eat, sleep, jerk off when I want. [UWSL]Having to dress reasonably well. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]Supporting this society with my compulsory levies aka taxes ... :feelsrope:

Meanwhile I sleep during the day, cum every hour and piss in bottles. :feelsLSD:

Post bottles, I'm in HS rn. Shit sucks. Is that you in your pfp? If so, you mog me hard.

I "work". I go to the office 45 hours a week. I actually work about 2 hours every week.

working?

lululul , i rather die then be a miserable piece of shit

calling work his purpose

Just fucking lol

I work part time and usually evening shift so I can stay up late and still get enough sleep. The rare morning shift days are strong job-quitting-fuel. That fucking forced wake-up and being dehydrated in the morning. :feelsUgh:

I'm going to quit some time this year though. I'll have decent savings then and can get on welfare. :feelshaha:

[UWSL]I am in the privileged position of being able to NEET. [UWSL]I cannot imagine wagecucking as an Incel. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]The constant and forced high-inhib contact with normies and foids. Not being able to eat, sleep, jerk off when I want. [UWSL]Having to dress reasonably well. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]Supporting this society with my compulsory levies aka taxes ... :feelsrope:

Meanwhile I sleep during the day, cum every hour and piss in bottles. :feelsLSD:
working?

lululul , i rather die then be a miserable piece of shit

calling work his purpose

Just fucking lol
Based and black pilled

I work part time and usually evening shift so I can stay up late and still get enough sleep. The rare morning shift days are strong job-quitting-fuel.
How I rolled when I last worked. Hopefully I can stay NEET for awhile yet.

Currently NEETmaxxing rn tbh.

I'm still covidmaxxing at home, thanks Bill Gates :feelsautistic:

Luckily I can work mostly from home. If I had to wake up early every day, drive in the traffic, and be stuck in a fucking office with normies and foids 5 days a week, I don't know if I could have take it.

I eat, coom, play vidya and ldar. can't imagine wagecucking with normalcattle either :feelscomfy::feelsYall: not like I could get past the hr roasties :feelskek:

Luckily I can work mostly from home. If I had to wake up early every day, drive in the traffic, and be stuck in a fucking office with normies and foids 5 days a week, I don't know if I could have take it.
High IQcel
I eat, coom, play vidya and ldar. can't imagine wagecucking with normalcattle either :feelscomfy::feelsYall: not like I could get past the hr roasties :feelskek:
:feelsYall:

Please don't ask those questions :cryfeels:

Yeah thats a serious problem, I pretend like it is not a big deal but the one time I actually worked part time in a grocery store was hell- Normies bonding amongst each other, excluding you, being ordered around and disrespected perpetually is not tolerable after 2 weeks at max. I just hope that when I graduate and have a real job things will become better. But to be fair I worked really slow and therefore the foid boss hated me, she hated me already for being curry+high inhib + socially retarded (basically a mute) but that was the cherry on top, and yeah if the boss doesnt like you especially if it is a foid coworkers hate you too, its the cunty dynamics

Last edited:
Yeah thats a serious problem, I pretend like it is not a big deal but the one time I actually worked part time in a grocery store was hell- Normies bonding amongst each other, excluding you, being ordered around and disrespected perpetually is not tolerable after 2 weeks at max. I just hope that when I graduate and have a real job things will become better. But to be fair I worked really slow and therefore the foid boss hated me, she hated me already for being curry but that was the cherry on top, and yeah if the boss doesnt like you especially if it is a foid coworkers hate you too, its the cunty dynamics
:bluepill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back