Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you force yourself to do something?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
How do I force myself to learn mandarin? Any fucking idea? I just cba after work.

Just do it mang

I reward myself with drugs.

I detached my head from my existance. Just autopilotmaxxing with severe depression and depersonalisation shit

Attach some kind of personal cost or reward to it. I think most people are negatively motivated i.e., they do something to prevent harm or loss, whereas being positively motivated means you seek gain or pleasure in the task.

Attach some kind of personal cost or reward to it. I think most people are negatively motivated i.e., they do something to prevent harm or loss, whereas being positively motivated means you seek gain or pleasure in the task.
it's really hard to delay an award(dopamine) when your life is so completely devoid of it, that's why so many users here(myself included) lack the motivation to do anything productive besides wageslaving or school shit.

Motivation is cope, discipline is the big thing. But hard to be disciplined when what your working towards feels all for naught when chads and chadlites live life on easy mode

I try to make it clear to myself taht if i don't do the thing i need you my life will never get better. It works sometimes.