Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you focus?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I need to study and I can't read 1 page of a book before I start jerking off and shitposting.

images

Focusing is the most important skill in the world.

Imma start studying very serious tomorrow. Best way to do this is to shut down your phone an pc and and turn off your wifi

And any justification/ perception that gets you through something is worth more than the downsides/ drawbacks of not focusing at all.

Imma start studying very serious tomorrow. Best way to do this is to shut down your phone an pc and and turn off your wifi
I manage to get distracted no matter what I do. My attention span is so fucked its unbelievable

Go to the library. Thats what I use to do because there was no way in hell I could focus in my room. When you're in the lirbary you have no choice but to study, otherwise, what the fucking hell are you there for? Always worked for me when I needed to get work done. Good luck brother.

surprised you didnt post ritalin
Go to the library. Thats what I use to do because there was no way in hell I could focus in my room. When you're in the lirbary you have no choice but to study, otherwise, what the fucking hell are you there for? Always worked for me when I needed to get work done. Good luck brother.
Im not in uni, it's for a job. I'll try to pull plug on internet now.
:forcedsmile:

surprised you didnt post ritalin

Im not in uni, it's for a job. I'll try to pull plug on internet now.
:forcedsmile:
If you have a car than drive to you're nearest public library.

Take a train and read there. Used to do that and worked pretty well because I had nothing else to do while in the train. Plus I got to take a walk at my destination afterwards.

Take a train and read there. Used to do that and worked pretty well because I had nothing else to do while in the train. Plus I got to take a walk at my destination afterwards.
I'm usually listening to racist podcasts when commuting anywhere.
Anyway I did do some work for now.

Use your powers OP :
2aeb4024ecc664cd1a2cc61dc876d577ba93f1c9_hq.gif
and say Focus !!!

Accept the ultimate reality of comparison necessitation.
All your competition is focused. So why not take in that reality, know it, and understand that the only logical response to this is to always be focused no matter what. Use your fear and paranoia to firmflex your mind.

same bro I can't handle doing shit I don't enjoy