Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel when someone went ER?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Ngl I don’t feel anything particular. But if he took revenge on his bullies I’d feel a bit happy for him maybe.

I feel vERy peaceful

There's two sides of a coin .
On one end , it may feel cathartic especially if its a bullied victim , that he stood up to his bullies .
But on the other end , the pain and violence is questionable when the thought of , "what if a parent/relative who I'm decently close with was there?" and even "what if a brocel was there?"
Then the closing thought comes in "Would that make it still ok?"
I'm sensitive , I don't like violence and destruction . I don't know if that makes me an odd one out especially considering having experienced the violence from normies , shouldn't I be happy that such things are happening ?
I don't think its a good thing in general . Its a horrible thing . In fits of anger and fear when normies bullied me , yes in the heat of the moment it felt like they deserved all that . But that doesn't mean these shootings are good in general .
Its a conflicting thing .

You sound confused, as if you don’t even know your own true nature

I'm sad because normies and foids got the easy way out. They deserve a much more severe punishment (in video games).

I feel happy as long as no children are harmed

Going ER is uselles, you still are a virgin. It's a waste of time, money and other bullshit

Don’t care that much tbh and most people don’t either. They will virtue signal about raising awareness for some stupid shit but deep down, they know that it doesn’t affect them at all.

I feel good as long as he goes ER on sorority stacies

Not my Business but propably deserved .

given a Man has to be on the Edge / Insanely Tilted .

I don't care. Much of the time I just feel sorry for the poor incel soul who got to such a low point to snap like that. I also feel anger at society for getting to this point. Beyond that I feel nothing. It's just more shit flinging in a world of shit flinging. There is no meaning to any of it.

Who cares. Some people died again. Happens all the time. Normies just pretend to give a shit to virtue signal, they usually forget after a week or two.

2a844c75411b4a83478c9471b019c295.jpg

ppl die everyday, it doesn’t really affect me.

I have mixed feelings.
On the one hand it's a protest against a world that is cruel and evil.
On the other , a load of people are now going to have to suffer a ton of grief and they might not all be smug self serving cockroaches.

I see it as a joke.

"what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?"

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I don't really feel sad. But I do typically become very interested in the shooter. I also become somewhat paranoid while out in public spaces but not that much as I live in a libcucked area where no one owns guns.

I'm sad because normies and foids got the easy way out. They deserve a much more severe punishment (in video games).
They desERve the mexican cartel treatment especially the white knight cucks:reeeeee::reeeeee:

i feel vERy satisfied

Before you ask this question, ask yourself if these people would care about your death if you died

The answER is NO

society is well aware of the low quality life lived by the avERage/below avERage male who is most likely both single AND friendless, who is most likely suffERing from both sexual deprivation AND loneliness, yet VAST MAJORITY of society (pretty much all foids and large portion of Male population: bluepilled normie simps and cucks) will ignore the fact that to the present day, millions of men have killed themselves due to the way feminism has destroyed their lives and that to the present day, millions more men have locked themselves in their room to escape from the world (Rotting until they die, in a sense killing themselves slowly).

If you evER highlight the genERal problems faced by avERage/below avERage males in stark contrast to the privileges held by foids and above avERage men, normies will laugh at you and act like you are an “entitled misogynist” for daring to complain about being treated like a second class citizen (being a law-abiding and hard-working citizen yet being denied the ability to enjoy the same rewards that foids and above avERage men get to expERience, while that same society ironically preaches about fighting for “equality” when they fight for everyone else’s issues).

Instead, they will turn the tables on you and try to paint FOIDS as the VICTIM (and YOU as being the PERPETRATOR).

Normies are too low IQ and/or too heartless for them to evER feel empathy for our situation. They paint us as monstERs when they are the true monstERs.

I can’t bring myself to have empathy for people like that, I can nevER feel sorry for someone who laughs at my suffERing and IRONICALLY tells me that I desERve it for having a “bad pERsonality”.

So I also laugh at them when they are the victims of mass shootings. And I also tell them that if only they had a “good pERsonality” then maybe they wouldn’t have been killed

and despite saying it in a joking mannER to mock the ridiculous advice they give us, the IRONY is that the “pERsonality” argument is a VALID justification for their suffERing (normies collectively exhibit “bad pERsonality” by pushing low value men to suicide through bullying, so they desERve to expERience pain)

but that same argument being used against us is an INVALID justification for our suffERing (most of us had a “good pERsonality” to begin with and we wERe nice/kind people at the start, so we DIDN’T desERve to expERience the pain inflicted upon us by society. We only became hateful IN RESPONSE to the negative reinforcement we expERienced FIRST at society’s hands).

As jokER said (when talking about normies): “if you saw me lying dead on the street, You’d walk right over me”.

I ACTUALLY believe in equality, so I treat people the way they treat me. My mindset towards normies is a reflection of their own mindset towards me. So in accordance to that line of thinking, in the same way I wouldn’t care at all if I see a dead cockroach or rat on the floor, I could see a dead normie on the street and wouldn’t care at all (I’d go about my day as if nothing happened).

Last edited:
Don’t really care.

I see it as a joke.

"what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?"

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Based, fuck them

I mean I generally don’t care for it unless they’ve genuinely tried or archived a high body count, something many fail to do so