Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you feel now?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I feel like a pos

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH

wandercamp said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH

@Sergeantincel this cucktears poster really needs to go already.

tired, couldn't get to sleep because Phineas and Ferb wasn't on and it's hard to sleep to bad or no cartoons

wandercamp said:

800px_COLOURBOX3997085.jpg

Ȓ̷̵̢̛̥̭͎͈ͪ͑͗̈͌̆͐́̀̌ͤ̕A̧̹͈̮̰̠͚͎͎̙͕͕ͥ͛̃ͩ̂̑ͨ́̀G̸̡̭̱͇̲̪̗̦̰̬͍̫̯͈̻̠̪̦͓͂̈́̈́ͯE̴̤̱̺̱̘͈͚̻̮̭̩̮͈͓͐ͧ́ͪ́͂ͤͥ͘ͅͅ

A Good Friend said:
tired, couldn't get to sleep because Phineas and Ferb wasn't on and it's hard to sleep to bad or no cartoons

Phineas and Ferb is the shit mah nigga. It's the best cartoon out there.

Kointo said:
wandercamp said:
800px_COLOURBOX3997085.jpg

Ȓ̷̵̢̛̥̭͎͈ͪ͑͗̈͌̆͐́̀̌ͤ̕A̧̹͈̮̰̠͚͎͎̙͕͕ͥ͛̃ͩ̂̑ͨ́̀G̸̡̭̱͇̲̪̗̦̰̬͍̫̯͈̻̠̪̦͓͂̈́̈́ͯE̴̤̱̺̱̘͈͚̻̮̭̩̮͈͓͐ͧ́ͪ́͂ͤͥ͘ͅͅ

A Good Friend said:
Phineas and Ferb is the shit mah nigga. It's the best cartoon out there.

agreed, I dig Star Vs, and Gravity Falls is good but too short, but I can always watch P&F. I don't even mind TTG. Sure, Teen Titans original was better, but TTG is not supposed to be TT. Liked Gumball before S3 voice change. Also AT and RS but they killed those.

A Good Friend said:
agreed, I dig Star Vs, and Gravity Falls is good but too short, but I can always watch P&F. I don't even mind TTG. Sure, Teen Titans original was better, but TTG is not supposed to be TT. Liked Gumball before S3 voice change. Also AT and RS but they killed those.

Have you seen the newer episodes of Adventure Time, season 9? I thought they were great. I loved the Elements mini series.

CN is trying to shove Teen Titans Go down everyone's throats, so it's almost impossible to watch AT on cable. I watched it on the internet instead.

Kointo said:
Have you seen the newer episodes of Adventure Time, season 8? I thought they were great. I loved the Elements mini series.
CN is trying to shove Teen Titans Go down everyone's throats, so it's almost impossible to watch AT on cable. I watched it on the internet instead.

not yet, they're there for the taking, but I'm out of step with AT. I'll catch up at some point. TTG is a good filler cartoon, not too annoying with the occasional blackpill. Watch the one about the ugly duckling sometime.

A Good Friend said:
not yet, they're there for the taking, but I'm out of step with AT. I'll catch up at some point. TTG is a good filler cartoon, not too annoying with the occasional blackpill. Watch the one about the ugly duckling sometime.

Ok, I might watch that.

The reason I've seen season 9 is because I rewatched all the seasons last summer to catch up with the show. I'm all caught up now.

wanting to die

I feel like killing a fuckload of people. Is that bad?

Framecel222 said:
@Sergeantincel this cucktears poster really needs to go already.

Dude I'm an /r/incel vet

Curry said:
I feel like killing a fuckload of people. Is that bad?

is that really you in ur profile pic

Violent fantasies.
I'm in a terrible state of mind.