Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How do you feel knowing that users here committed suicide ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36606
  • Start date
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
Before saying "muhhh you cant prove it", is a little obvious that some have actually done it, i dont have no proof but just check the suicidal threads that are made here daily.
You can try to argue that they were fakecels and just got bored of here (which is easy to get bored tbh) but there is lot of old accounts here (end of 2017 to half 2018) that have tons of posts and just disappeared.
I was taking a shower last night, and i couldnt stop thinking that my future (and good part of this forum too) is even darker, just imagine yourself bald, fatter and with medical complications (that depending of where you from, hospital bills will cost a fortune).
The neets here (like me) are literally on suicide watch, is just a matter of time that our parents die and we are left alone without a cent in our wallet, just imagine yourself having to explain at 50 years old that you dont have any experience at the mcdonalds job interview.
We need to make plans for the future to neutralize the bad things somehow, lets start hustling in this shit.

Nothing.

Men suicide all the time, not just on here

They ascended, so literally mogs me.

Nothing.

Men suicide all the time, not just on here
But i am talking about thinking that you can be the next one since you are incel like them, i dont want to make drama but is like being in a hospital with terminal cancer and seeing other patients that maybe even you have interacted with before, die.
They ascended, so literally mogs me.
:blackpill:

I stopped feeling a long time ago.

I stopped feeling a long time ago.
Somehow i stopped too, but sometimes i still think about it.
Doesnt seems like a good thing to have conformism in this situation but i dont have that much energy like before tbh.

But i am talking about thinking that you can be the next one since you are incel like them, i dont want to make drama but is like being in a hospital with terminal cancer and seeing other patients that maybe even you have interacted with before, die.

:blackpill:
There's no "can", if you know you're gonna do it you're gonna do it, and other way also if you know you're not, you won't.

Despite all the "I'm gonna rope" foid-level shitposting, most guys/incels don't rope, and those that do usually never advertise it, they simply stop posting 1 day and tbh probably no one even notices

16484.jpg

There's no "can", if you know you're gonna do it you're gonna do it, and other way also if you know you're not, you won't.
I know, but i dont think i will do it, the future may get better (talking about money) and i may not have a fucked health.

Despite all the "I'm gonna rope" foid-level shitposting, most guys/incels don't rope, and those that do usually never advertise it, they simply stop posting 1 day and tbh probably no one even notices
Sad as fuck tbh :incel:

I believe some people here have commited suicide and I don't know how I feel about it as I have been dealing with the same mental struggles since childhood.

If you are my age or older and have exhausted all other options to ascend I can't blame you for doing it as I believe it is the only we will get reprieve from this constant abysmal existence.
im on my last here, will attemp to ascend pretty soon by losing weight, if i fail it will be truly over
(i dont care when someone dont answer me but can you do it in your post ? im pretty curious at which are the effects, if you already saw my question and didnt answer just ignore this message, im saying just in case you turned off the notifications of the thread or cleaned the alerts :smonk: https://incels.is/threads/im-only-listening-to-classical-music-from-now-on.333260/#post-7716230)

Honestly, I don't really care or feel much about it. They made the decision they felt was best at the time so can't blame them. It does make me
angry over the state of the world and society.

[UWSL]I wish they would have taken their pain out on their tormentors at least rather than just themselves when we all know normies and foids dgaf about whether we live and are often culpable in driving men to suicide. [/UWSL]

I'm happy that they get to be brave enough to finish it, though on a more selfish level i'm really glad i'm not alone

[UWSL]I wish they would have taken their pain out on their tormentors at least rather than just themselves when we all know normies and foids dgaf about whether we live and are often culpable in driving men to suicide. [/UWSL]