Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you feel knowing that people are planning to exterminate you because of your looks?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Every day more people (mainly women) are investing in the demonization of incel for the global government
What they intend to do is kill all the ugly men, it always was, from the beginning
They will kill me! Im cant walk because of my chinletism a cant run

didn't feel that tbh even tho i am literally deformed but if that is true, i would like to give them a taste of dese Libyan guns

I'll exterminate them first.

didn't feel that tbh even tho i am literally deformed but if that is true, i would like to give them a taste of dese Libyan guns
How are you going to handle a gun if you have your fucking chin retracted? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking incels

Well, what are they waiting for, then?

Oh, right, they're all bark, and no bite.

Stop coping, you are chinless, you are disabled, accept it
i can shoot auto guns and lived in the civil war in libya until 2020.
u and i can't relate in the slightest

I will extERminate their younglings first (in Resident Evil 8 VR)

i can shoot auto guns and lived in the civil war in libya until 2020.
u and i can't relate in the slightest
No you cant, you dont have chin, that's the fact here

Every day more people (mainly women) are investing in the demonization of incel for the global government
What they intend to do is kill all the ugly men, it always was, from the beginning
I FEEL LIKE READY FOR WAR (IN VIDEO GAME)

Incels are so dumb they have the same condition as a person with terminal cancer and they think they can defend themselves against something :feelskek:

THEY WANT TO KILL UGLY MEN

Schizo moment. Foids don't want to specifically exterminate you, most of them don't think about sub 5s enough at all to actually come to that level of hate. What they want is us to keep rotting out of their sight and giving them validation and money as good little cucks, from the isolation of our basements, never being able to pass on our genes. :feelsclown:

Schizo moment. Foids don't want to specifically exterminate you, most of them don't think about sub 5s enough at all to actually come to that level of hate. What they want is us to keep rotting out of their sight and giving them validation and money as good little cucks, from the isolation of our basements, never being able to pass on our genes. :feelsclown:

I wondER how women intend to get money from low tiER males when those same males are poor, broke unemployed bums rotting in their parents basement because they have no motivation to work due to growing up in an environment whERe they received constant negative reinforcement from society.

It’s completely illogical to deprive low-tiER men of sex during their prime years (while those low-tiER men obsERve majority of the population getting to expERience what they are missing out on), and expect those same men to “somehow” maintain the motivation to be able to function normally and successfully complete their studies/work, so that they can successfully fulfill their role of being a providER for women in the future.

Most low-tiER males wont even reach the finish line (in the race to careermaxx/moneymaxx) because of the lack of motivation stemming from being treated like shit, so although they will not have money to be able to provide for women and therefore will be missing out on having sex with women, women will ALSO be missing out on the potential resources those men could have provided to them.

Women’s mate selection doesn’t just cause loss to low-tiER men, it’s causes loss to women as well. They are too stupid to realise that though.

Last edited:
"This is why you ought to fight back. It's already bad enough we get cucked on a daily basis by seeing other men of other races fuck our women. But they are literally going to kill us... so like imagine being so cucked you don't even have the urge to strike back at society? "

I wondER how women intend to get money from low tiER males when those same males are poor, broke unemployed bums rotting in their parents basement because they have no motivation to work after constant negative reinforcement from society.
Because they have daddy government that steals our hard earned money to give said money to Chads stupid slut bitches who popped out a bunch of mongrels from different Chad daddys

Because they have daddy government that steals our hard earned money to give said money to Chads stupid slut bitches who popped out a bunch of mongrels from different Chad daddys

True, random men who have nothing to do with single moms, shouldn’t have to foot the bill for those whore moms and their bastard mutt children.

Those single moms should be mandated by govERnment to provide sexual sERvices to truecels and get paid directly from the men who they are actually benefiting, instead of being paid by men who they have provided zero benefit to

I wondER how women intend to get money from low tiER males when those same males are poor, broke unemployed bums rotting in their parents basement because they have no motivation to work due to growing up in an environment whERe they received constant negative reinforcement from society.

It’s completely illogical to deprive low-tiER men of sex during their prime years (while those low-tiER men obsERve majority of the population getting to expERience what they are missing out on), and expect those same men to “somehow” maintain the motivation to be able to function normally and successfully complete their studies/work, so that they can successfully fulfill their role of being a providER for women in the future.

Most low-tiER males wont even reach the finish line (in the race to careermaxx/moneymaxx) because of the lack of motivation stemming from being treated like shit, so although they will not have money to be able to provide for women and therefore will be missing out on having sex with women, women will ALSO be missing out on the potential resources those men could have provided to them.

Women’s mate selection doesn’t just cause loss to low-tiER men, it’s causes loss to women as well. They are too stupid to realise that though.
Seriously high IQ post, nothing more to add really, but an acknowledgement of agreement with what has been said.

Incels are so dumb they have the same condition as a person with terminal cancer and they think they can defend themselves against something :feelskek:

I agree, most incels are dumb as fuck