Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you feel after watching this video? We are not gonna make it brahs...

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Zyzz fuckin lied to us, we are not gonna fuckin make it. That sickcunt lived like a god for 6 years and just left, giving us false hope and leaving a legacy of lifters behind.

Every guy is lifting now so you can’t stand out, zyzz started at good time cuz he was a big fish in a small pond.
Now the market is saturated every guy is putting in so much work just to get a 4/10 chubby bitch.

It was always a lie tbh. I started lifting earlier than Zyzz and I still couldn't get laid. No one is an incel because they lack muscle.

As for Zyzz, he was a steroid-abusing narcissistic fuckboi who died in a Thai whorehouse. No great loss.

It was always a lie tbh. I started lifting earlier than Zyzz and I still couldn't get laid. No one is an incel because they lack muscle.

As for Zyzz, he was a steroid-abusing narcissistic fuckboi who died in a Thai whorehouse. No great loss.
This video still makes me sad cuz started lifting after seeing him getting al the girls. I was so delusional....

This video still makes me sad cuz started lifting after seeing him getting al the girls. I was so delusional....

haha thats pretty funny

I was the same

Now i only lift 3 days a week, and only do bare minimum for strength/health maintenance and I enjoy bench press, squat, deadlift, chinups and press (with a home gym)

Lifting for aesthetics to try to get pussy is 100% waste of time

almost every guy I see on roids is fat and bloated

even pro IFBB bodybuilders in the off season look fat

zyzz was always lean which is insanely rare

Though he did bring inspiration to everybody he did live a degenerate lifestyle.

almost every guy I see on roids is fat and bloated

even pro IFBB bodybuilders in the off season look fat

zyzz was always lean which is insanely rare
This is why i keep chin-ups in my routine and keep the sets to 15 reps, does a lot to stop excessive fat gain, if you start sucking at chinups its because youre getting fat

They are even licking his biceps... The only thing we can do, is to take a lot of IGF 1 and die early but brutally just like him.

Anyone who finds zyzz "inspiring" was never incel to begin with. Dude was tall and handsome as fuck even from the start. He was never an incel. He had a flawless puberty, a perfect height, and a perfect face, and that was it.

This was his life as a teenager before he got ripped:

MQKk5gR.jpg

RJrMX2W.jpg

Wow how inspiring.

This is the most that an incel will get out of the gym:

insanity-workout-before-and-after-110.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who finds zyzz "inspiring" was never incel to begin with. Dude was tall and handsome as fuck even from the start. He was never an incel. He had a flawless puberty, a perfect height, and a perfect face, and that was it.

MQKk5gR.jpg

RJrMX2W.jpg

Wow how inspiring.

LMao 2nd pic is literally how my body looks.

But i was bluepilled I saw his motivation videos

Zyzz is my motivation tbh, im twink too and want to gain some musssscles

MQKk5gR.jpg

RJrMX2W.jpg

Wow how inspiring.

Had only seen the "incel" pic of him in the before/after. But these are better showcases of his Chad genetics. JFL at the redpillcels who think they can have what he had

wtf he was training few years and in that time had more girls than average male during lifetime

id do what he does but no money for food and gym

He was smart and would know very well how to run a successful business.

Can't watch it right now I don't have wifi

video makes me wish he died sooner.

take your bodybuilding forum bullshit and shove it up your ass.

all Chads gonna make it bruh

Tons of sub7 whores in that video. Just proves average female can get chad for sex. This is the reason why they all are spoiled bitches and we can't get access to women.

From incel loser to a chad god...

Zyzz is my savior

From incel loser to a chad god...

Zyzz is my savior
No. See

MQKk5gR.jpg

RJrMX2W.jpg

Wow how inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5