Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about your dad?

PureImagination

PureImagination

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★
Fucking hate mine

He is a turbo Manlet, so I hate him for reproducing and having me. But otherwise, I don't have issues with him

I dont care about him.I met him once when I was in elementary school. I don't really remember

Love him.

I was blessed with loving parents which I am very grateful for

piece of shit

Kinda dislike him, he could have done better than my mom tbh

Love him more than anything in the world. He is a very kind man.

I hate mines hes a preacher hes my step dad i dont really care for him since hes my step dad he likes to bitch and complain about me on how i do sertain stuff and how we should go to church clap your hands be grateful and thankful calls me and my brother out in church like a bitch becuase we aint religious like he is bitches and talkes ghetto like a coon always takes my mom side when my mom is acting like a fucking cunt just being mean so its never her fault always me she takes her anger oout on me :feelscry:

I love him, I don’t agree with him on everything but he’s pretty based and black pilled I remember in high school he kind of helped black pilled me and pretty much told me women only care about looks money and status and that women lie about what they want.

Fucking hate mine
Indifferent. I feel like most of my life's misery was cause by my mom manipulating his blue pilled ass into a relationship since that's what foids are good at. Now that I think about it most of my misery can be attributed to my dead mom.

Couldn`t care much for him

I love my dad but I don't know if he loves me that much

Can't get along with someone who had me mutilated. Same goes with my mom.

He is the culprit of many of my problems, I did not have him in my upbringing because he separated from my mother luckily, if I had had him closer everything would have been even worse than it was.

If I had had a good father who taught me skills and how to defend myself, I would have had other types of experiences.

I pray he burns in the deepest pits of hell

Bum.
Step dad was aight tho.

Mine is a betabuxx bluepilled boomer but I like him.

Way too laid back and bluepilled. I wish he actually gave a shit about my development growing up instead of leaving almost everything to my mom

I hate this Oofy Doofy

lets say im mixed, but overall love him despite his flaws and how he treated me.