Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel about your dad?

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
Tbh, I have a pretty good relations with mine. I'm just jelly that he was born in the times when it was significantly easier to get foids, and is a lot better looking than me.
Idk, but sometimes I feel that if it wasn't for him and our talks, I would be the next highschool shooter.
What about you brocels? What is your relationship with your dad like?

Justus Grossbier never met his father.

Tbh, I have a pretty good relations with mine. I'm just jelly that he was born in the times when it was significantly easier to get foids, and is a lot better looking than me.
Idk, but sometimes I feel that if it wasn't for him and our talks, I would be the next highschool shooter.
barely know him.we are cool with one another and i like him,but he was barely there as a kid,and even now despite having been with him ever since i was a kid,i still feel incredibly distant from him.it also doesn't help that he straight out ignores or doesn't say anything,if you talk about random stuff.he only talks if he really wants.i suppose he is a chad,so he never cared about socializing,but yeah.

Probably the most cool person I know, good relationship, he might scold me, but he's always been there for me when I needed help, If I were to have children I would like to be like him, but more kind, he doesn't trust people, and I can understand why, he lived a lot of time without a dime, and had to share room with a lot of people, he pretty much is a jack of all trades, knows about plumbing, electricity, medicine, woodwork, weilding, how to fix most vehicles, and even knows how to drive trucks, bikes and cars.

Truly a chad, wish I was at least 1/4 as cool as him.

Probably the most cool person I know, good relationship, he might scold me, but he's always been there for me when I needed help, If I were to have children I would like to be like him, but more kind, he doesn't trust people, and I can understand why, he lived a lot of time without a dime, and had to share room with a lot of people, he pretty much is a jack of all trades, knows about plumbing, electricity, medicine, woodwork, weilding, how to fix most vehicles, and even knows how to drive trucks, bikes and cars.

Truly a chad, wish I was at least 1/4 as cool as him.
Damn, your pops truely seems like a chad to the core. I believe that having such a father figure somehow still improves your SMV

hes a dirtbag

Low IQ manlet chav and I've been plagued by everything he has that is negative

Hate/ love relationship. A blackish purple pilled sob.

I would be the next high school shooter good thread brocel

Surely deserves the "King of Cucks" crown