Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel about dancing?

icecel

icecel

Greycel
What do you guys feel about dancing ?

never done it, never will.

I dance like a mad cunt when i'm in my room alone.

Does masturbation count as dancing ?

It's awkward because you're always dancing alone.

I can dance for hoers on end!

Only when listening to favourite kpop, lul.

I can do the hopak, it's amazing

Uhg hate it. Unless I'm alone in my room listening to dat weird crap I listen to.
Went to a rave once at an anime convention. Everyone was just jumping around with their fists up to some loud techno music that I actually liked. I tried to copy what everyone was doing, felt so weird and awkward. I tried dancing in front of girls like I saw everyone else do. Like.. before I go into what happened to me. I gotta say... it was a freaken orgy. People were making out in the middle of the crowd, to the side, in the dark corners they were on the ground. Maybe they were having sex? I looked at them but didn't want to stare too long.

Anyways... I tried to copy what I saw in hopes it would get me somewhere. But when I started dancing near girls they just danced away from me, they weren't even that hot, somewhat chubby... Uhg. So, the first time it happened okay, second, third, fourth and so on with so many varieties of girls it just killed my mood more and more. The last one, I think it may have been a trans girl? Idk, kind of looked a lot like a guy. I'm straight btw but I said what the fuck why not out of curiosity. It also resulted in making the other person want to get away from me. I said to hell with this and walked out. One of many days of humiliation I've faced from society... >:/

cant do it, i prefer to keep my sperg inside.

don't know how, too self conscious.

The girl in this video is now getting railed by Quater back Chad now

It makes me uncomfortable and it makes me think that everybody is watching me

I had to give it a try many times when i didnt know it was over. It was in social situations that required for me to dance if i wanted to have any chance. It was embarrasing and very humiliating... i never liked it and i would have never tried if it wasnt because i needed to try to be a normie. I remember once that i had to at least get close to a foid i was orbiting, because she was finally alone, and when she saw me dancing towards her she bursted out laughing and did the best she could to seem serious when talking to me, both dancing. It was absolutely humiliating. I fucking hated clubs, bars, discos, pubs, concerts.... even before discovering i will never fit them
Best part, i will never have to dance again in my life, i know its over anyway lol

according to me dance is a very particular thing

Chad dancing = :feelsohh::feelsohh::heart:
Incel dancing = Weird drunk person disturbing other people

Chad dancing = :feelsohh::feelsohh::heart:
Incel dancing = Weird drunk person disturbing other people
Hey, dance is one of the truest blackpill evidences, excellent point here from you. Attractive 6'4 Chad tries to dance but can't at all = hot lady killer, ugly 5'7 incel tried to dance but can't at all = disgusting paralytic creep.
whats you're favorite kpop song ?
Hard to choose, most favourite, tbh tbh

I never danced, that's indifferent to me.

Dat feel when an incel goes to club to dance and is watching Stacy make out with Chad while he dances alone

Sober- death
Drunk on +=400ml hard liquor (only with the boys)- I might jerk and twitch a bit
I don't go to normiedance clubs so I wouldn't know what I'll do there.

Went to a latin dance course, too much boring work for pussy without a guarantee. However there is a lot of touching going on which is almost like a foreplay.

Too awkward and stiff to dance. I wish I could because I really do like music.

I wish I could dance like my sig.
Went to a latin dance course, too much boring work for pussy without a guarantee. I However there is a lot of touching going on which is almost like a foreplay.
@mentalcel Did you precum from all that touching? I would have.

Last edited:
dancing is for faggots

Hey, dance is one of the truest blackpill evidences, excellent point here from you. Attractive 6'4 Chad tries to dance but can't at all = hot lady killer, ugly 5'7 incel tried to dance but can't at all = disgusting paralytic creep.

Hard to choose, most favourite, tbh tbh

God damn KPOP is trash

I'm actually taking dancing lessons.
Many People get into relationships there.
There was even an incel who managed to find his first girlfriend there.
But I got rejected when I asked my dancing Partner out. :(

I'm not good at it and it's not a helpful skill unless you are gl

I like to dance swing, it's over for me

dancing is for faggots
this is just cope because a cute girl hasn't asked us to dance

you know you would but fate keeps getting in the way

It's a sin. A crime that needs to be banmed.

it is socially unacceptable for someone with my looks to dance

It’s cool but dance music is repetitive garbage

Im one of the people that doesn’t dance.

It is said that dancing with someone is a precursor to sex.
Dancing alone is just being the clown for everyone's entertainment.
I cannot dance anyway so I don't expose myself any more then I need to.