Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you feel about Alex Jones?

How do you feel about Alex Jones?

• I like him.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I love him.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I hate him.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I know who he is, but I don’t care.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Who in the fuck is Alex Jones? Sounds like the name of a fat Welsh Bill Hicks-looking mf.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Isn't his wife Jewish ?

Think about how far the world has fallen thanks to Jews since September 1, 1939 when Nazi Germany invaded Poland - everything is worse.

The Tucker - Putin interview has me thinking about how the last three generations have been nothing but a Jewish joke.

An absolute national treasure, one of the most important people of the last 2 decades. He brought a lot of conspiracies to the mainstream which would mostly go unnoticed or not talked about if it weren't for him. He's been right and wrong about a lot of stuff but...... he really needs to name the Jew, also he birthed people like Nick Fuentes.

he literally never talks about race and is against "globalists" and "elites" but never talks about jews either.

controlled opposition, but was still a "gateway" for a lot of people to discovering true conspiracy realitys