Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you face that world with autism?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★

• What were some of the signs or behaviors that led you to suspect you might be autistic?
  • Did you notice any differences in how you interacted with others compared to your peers, especially in social situations?
  • How do you cope with overwhelming situations or sensory overload, and do you have specific sensory experiences you enjoy or dislike?
  • Are there specific environments or routines that help you feel more comfortable in your daily life?
  • What advice would you give to someone who is questioning their neurodiversity and considering the possibility of being autistic?

Tbh i'm too lazy to answer all those questions but to sum it up i avoid the outside world at all costs the social interaction is fucking brutal and makes me wanna die

What were some of the signs or behaviors that led you to suspect you might be autistic?
I never noticed any signs myself but my teachers did and they told my parents that I should get tested for it. Not sure what behavior that they specifically noticed to suspect I have it.
Did you notice any differences in how you interacted with others compared to your peers, especially in social situations?
Social situations don't come naturally to me at all. It's like I didn't come preinstalled with the social awareness that everyone else I knew had.
How do you cope with overwhelming situations or sensory overload, and do you have specific sensory experiences you enjoy or dislike?
Generally I tend to either space out or fidget with my hands. I'm mainly just easily scared by loud noises especially car horns, people shouting and another one I fucking hate is the sound of hand dryers. There's a lot of specific sensory issues that I had when I was younger that I don't anymore. I was more of a picky eater back then and I also hated eating off of specific plates for some reason. I couldn't stand wearing jeans and I also had an irrational fear of stickers.
Are there specific environments or routines that help you feel more comfortable in your daily life?
Can't think of anything I have in specific at the moment.
What advice would you give to someone who is questioning their neurodiversity and considering the possibility of being autistic?
Really all you can do is learn more about it in the hopes that will help you try and mask some of your autistic traits. I've been trying to mask it my whole life but people can still tell with me but I'm still somewhat trying.

Tbh i'm too lazy to answer all those questions but to sum it up i avoid the outside world at all costs the social interaction is fucking brutal and makes me wanna die
Yep it's why I'm so tempted to drop out of society and NEET my life away

you don't unless you have a good face