Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you even survive in the modern world with shit Genetics?

• Thread starter LìfeOfDisàppointmen
  • Start date
LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

Rope will be my last cope
Everything seems like just a rigged situation , some are beyond fucked no matter what and others are good
Some youths are lived on a constant euphoric state while others like us are struggling everyday not to kill ourselves
I honestly cant imagine getting older and rotting and regretting how much I've missed
My copes are becoming weaker and weaker day by day , there is... Just no solution
Fuck im just so down rn , i dont know where iam going with this , thx for reading

The answer is easy: you cant survive as a subhuman

Surviving is not the same as living. You might get to survive, but you don't get to live.

I have my suicide planned, probably not until 25-30 years but it it is important to know there will be an end. Normies say suicidal thoughts are bad but I wouldn't be able to cope with the present without having my suicide plan. So essentially suicidal thought have prolonged my life.