Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you dress?

pretty generic stuff really. jeans, t shirts with generic colors like black/white/red, jackets, hoodies. nothing that stands out or has unique designs on it. I don't like to draw attention to myself tbh

also why were you looking at this random foid's twitter account?

Shirts and long pants during the summer (to hide my frame). Sweaters and overcoats during the winter. Nothing too flashy or colourful, and I mostly stick to dull or earthly colours.

Jeans, t-shirts. Mostly gray and black.

I just wear t shirt and shorts. Mostly gray or black

T shirt and jeans or sweat pants. That's it

Q. dear men ..... whats stopping u from dressing like this

A. You aren't entitled to men dressing like this.

Polo shirts and chinos. I hate jeans.

Subfusc makes me look retarded

latest

I dress nice. I'm sophisticated and magnificent .

Attachments

• 1594457677096.jpeg
    1594457677096.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 13
2009 emo/ formal work

jeans, shirt, hoodie in chillier weather. gym shorts in really hot days with a t shirt. That’s about it. I wear flip flops on hot days and boots on cold days. Walmart retail store brands.

as for the tweet, imagine if we asked foids whether dressing up every day is fucking realistic. Fuck no it’s not. We don’t expect foids to put on pounds and pounds of makeup along with a silk dress with 6” stiletto heels and do that every fucking day.

and yet these foids want men dressed in suits every day. Fucking delusional They are.

Clothing is a major cope for me so I invest quite some time on it. I dress semi-formally almost always. I hate jeans, short pants, sneakers, T-shirts. It's always chino or dress slacks with a button-up shirt (preferably one with some interesting texture) and a blazer / jacket / pullover if I feel like it.

Very cheaply and ugly. I will wear an article of clothing till it falls apart. No sense putting nice clothes on an ugly person. Generally wear khaki pants and a polo. When I roidmaxx I will dress nicer.

Why don’t do you ”dress”, meanwhile all the focus is on his face...

Hawaiian Aloha shirts in white and blue, washed out slim fit jeans, aviators with anthracite lenses, and boat shoes.

business casual except in the summer

Q: Dear men, what's stopping you from dressing like this ?

Incels: Why would we ? Didn't IT teach us it's all about personality ?

Sandals cargo shorts and my favourite avengers shirt

Inexpensively and comfortably. I look like shit no matter what I put on so what's the difference.

my fit for the last month has been

black tshirt or vintage tee
black walmart sweatpants
suicokes or white airforce ones

Second hand clothing from a better time mogs tbh, JFL at modernity.

i wear hawaiin t shirts, thats 90% of my wardrobe, so basically i look like a crack dealer from the 90s

I'll wear anything as long as it's not tight I hate tight clothing

Jeans and a button-up shirt when I'm leaving my house, otherwise I LDAR in a t-shirt and sweatpants. I don't really care what I wear though.

I wear a full piece suit. Oh and a fedora because IT says we all wear them.

Sort of understated neo-preppy style. I used to cope hard with fashion, OCD level, I think I even loved it intrinsically and on top of it I gymcelled at least 4 times a week for over 10 years. Remained an ugly medically diagnosed mentalcel though, who even coped with weekly therapy for numerous years. Nothing really helped. When it's over, it's just over.

pants, black hoodie and my only pair of shoes that are 2 years old

Last edited:
At home i'm usually just wearing sweatpants combined with either a t - shirt or a hoodie. When i'm outside i'm wearing cargo pants and a t - shirt during the summer, and skinny jeans, a turtleneck and a coat during the cold months.

Like a thug tbh, minus sagging pants.

Black bed sheets? Did I understand that correctly? JFL.
My black hooded cloak looks similar but more aesthetic. Sometimes I dress a bit more normally, like the pic below. But I prefer wearing my cloak

Here's a pic with my friends and I:
Fa dylan

Cargo shorts and sleeveless golf shirts

I unironically wear these

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
Very simple and generic.

As casually as possible.

Clothes that is Black & Grey