Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "How Do You Do, Fellow Incels?" Chadulliver Edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
"Yeah, it's totally common for 6'2"ers to be incels. You only become tall at 6'6", anyway." :chad:

"So how do you do, fellow incels? Yeah, I'm a legit incel too. Sure, I get hit on by foids 5 times every day, but I'm a mentalcel so it doesn't count, tee hee." :chad::chad::chad:

Zpage030
H1
H2
H3

In this thread you are invited to share your "How do you do, fellow incels?" memes.

I need a vibe check on this thread

I need a vibe check on this thread
The vibe is that tallfags who pretend to be incels "because of mental health" have inserted themselves into a community of men who are actually unattractive and indeed repulsive to foids, and proceeded to lecture us about how you can totally be a legit incel even while foids hit on you day in and day out.

The vibe is that tallfags who pretend to be incels "because of mental health" have inserted themselves into a community of men who are actually unattractive and indeed repulsive to foids, and proceeded to lecture us about how you can totally be a legit incel even while foids hit on you day in and day out.
All cumskins and niggers 6ft+ should be banned with no exceptions.

pretty sure that dude was a troll

pretty sure that dude was a troll
This forum is, alas, teeming with such "trolls," and they are tolerated here inexplicably.

This forum is, alas, teeming with such "trolls," and they are tolerated here inexplicably.
well i guess if they make it obvious like that guy just ban them, but mostly, avoid giving them attention. that dude's thread should have gotten like 2 replies max.

well i guess if they make it obvious like that guy just ban them, but mostly, avoid giving them attention. that dude's thread should have gotten like 2 replies max.
But I'm not talking about that dude and his thread in particular; there are way too many instances of this phenomenon on the incelosphere, including on this forum, the phenomenon of 6'0"+ posters who are both tall and attractive telling us that they are in the same boat as we are, despite the fact that -- according to their own reports -- horny foids literally hit on them on a regular basis asking for bareback sex, while we rot our entire lives with zero IOIs.

COLOR GREY ALERT

I'm tired of those Gullivers too.

I still feel like you should give people the benefit of the doubt and conversations in those threads still revolve around height, not trolls themselves

I still feel like you should give people the benefit of the doubt and conversations in those threads still revolve around height, not trolls themselves
those threads usually just have people calling the poster a dumb fakecel. conversations around height are hardly productive either on this forum.

those threads usually just have people calling the poster a dumb fakecel. conversations around height are hardly productive either on this forum.
Well, it's not like they're productive either way

tallfags seething because of this thread :feelsaww:

Well, it's not like they're productive either way
well, i actually meant that in a "we're smarter due to this discussion" way. if posters actually posted statistics on height preferences, instead of just saying "above 5'6" fakecel!" or something, those discussions would be worth having.