Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how do you deal with your motherfucking male nature?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I can't take this shit anymore, it seems that God made man's nature that way it is just for the joke, every time I meet a pretty girl my manners change completely, I speak softly to her, I treat her like a princess, and I get nervous when she talks to me. yesterday at work i had a little chat with the cute new HR secretary, she was very polite to me and i knew that if she stayed with me i would do EVERYTHING she asked of me. but it's just an illusion, if i ask her out, she'll reject just like all the other ones, a girl like that has so many chads chasing after her that the mere fact that if a guy like me shows any intention of having a relationship with her, will be seen as creepy, or a joke for her and her friends to laugh at me.

why god? why did the lord gave me natural instincts but made me unable to fulfill them? I want to go back to how I was when I was 7 years old, to look at a woman and feel nothing, this damn nature of men only brings me pain.

i'm not kidding when i tell you i'm thinking of having a chemical castration just to make this shit stop.

I take testosterone blockers and drink loads of soy

i jerk off sometimes, i watch videos of youtube artists drawing 2d anime girls, i watch kid shows like adventure time and the regular show.
i play some gta 5 when i feel like it or i just sleep all the day long and browse the forum

i jerk off sometimes, i watch videos of youtube artists drawing 2d anime girls, i watch kid shows like adventure time and the regular show.
i play some gta 5 when i feel like it or i just sleep all the day long and browse the forum
that could help.

Distractions. For me, entertaining videos on YouTube that tickle my interests. I will be transitioning over to VR saucy material in the near future, forever replacing 2D saucy stuff. I have a few potent copes that have inherent value to me. Bicycles are another.

I can't take this shit anymore, it seems that God made man's nature that way it is just for the joke, every time I meet a pretty girl my manners change completely, I speak softly to her, I treat her like a princess, and I get nervous when she talks to me. yesterday at work i had a little chat with the cute new HR secretary, she was very polite to me and i knew that if she stayed with me i would do EVERYTHING she asked of me. but it's just an illusion, if i ask her out, she'll reject just like all the other ones, a girl like that has so many chads chasing after her that the mere fact that if a guy like me shows any intention of having a relationship with her, will be seen as creepy, or a joke for her and her friends to laugh at me.

why god? why did the lord gave me natural instincts but made me unable to fulfill them? I want to go back to how I was when I was 7 years old, to look at a woman and feel nothing, this damn nature of men only brings me pain.

i'm not kidding when i tell you i'm thinking of having a chemical castration just to make this shit stop.
Jerk off thinking young girls and be chill
Cope and get cosmetic surgeries

Fuck em

Those aren't kid shows those are man shows

She’s just being nice and she probably sees you as just another creep ofc! Fuck hey and every foid

I can't take this shit anymore, it seems that God made man's nature that way it is just for the joke, every time I meet a pretty girl my manners change completely, I speak softly to her, I treat her like a princess, and I get nervous when she talks to me
that's not "male nature" that's called being a cuck

Im very introverted and have no interest in people unless I think they're really cool or I want to fuck them.

I speak softly to her, I treat her like a princess
I used to have a similar problem.

Now, every time I see a foid, I automatically imagine a hundred dogs, horses, niggers mounting her like a cow in heat. All my affection for her goes away, and I feel cold and disgusted by her. That's alibi feel for foids nowadays.