Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you deal with the anger/rage?

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★
I surely can't be the only one who is always raging.:society: I'm always angry these days. I want to beat the shit out of people, especially foids.:incel: How do you guys deal with this anger and temptations?

I saw this couple walking past me and the foid was on my side, I was so tempted to give her an upper cut my had moved and I'm not even joking:feelsree::feelsree:. I genuinely want to hurt people ,I'm not fed posting, this is how I feel and this is the only place I can share my emotions.

I cant trust myself not to do anything. I want blo0d. :lasereyes: I don't even get sad, just angry

drugs, benzodiazepines mostly

dont recommend

I just say it is what it is and go play games to cope or smoke weed, i'm getting tired of being angry these days.

I surely can't be the only one who is always raging.:society: I'm always angry these days. I want to beat the shit out of people, especially foids.:incel: How do you guys deal with this anger and temptations?

I saw this couple walking past me and the foid was on my side, I was so tempted to give her an upper cut my had moved and I'm not even joking:feelsree::feelsree:. I genuinely want to hurt people ,I'm not fed posting, this is how I feel and this is the only place I can share my emotions.

I cant trust myself not to do anything. I want blo0d. :lasereyes: I don't even get sad, just angry
You do what you can to survive

I watch gorw for hours straight or use this site. Or I just take a glass or mug and slam it down and it shattering calms me down quick.

Black Kid Mad GIFs | Tenor

I gymcel and box. If I didn't let out the steam, I would already be in prison. It's likely that I will still go to prison one day tbh, but for the time being I am able to contain myself.

Last edited:
I used to get extremely angry or extremely sad. I would like to believe that God gives me peace, still when my neighbor pissed me off, i was so mad that i couldn't control myself, i had to break things to calm down.

Exercise or video games.

I gymcel and box. If I didn't let out the steam, I would already be in prison. It's likely that I will still go to prison one day tbh, but for the time being I am able to contain myself.
You're gonna let out the steam at some point. I think us containing and managing our so that we don't hurt normies and foids( people who hate us) is kinda cucked ngl. Why should I be some good boy to a society that hates me and does nothing for me because of my looks???

I drink liquor occasionally to cope as ir numbs my rage. I also go to the gym and do martial arts to get my physical energy out too.

I contain it as much as I can

mpgs me for having a foid by there side

Think about fucking blonde girl!

Never had anger issues personally. Mostly just sadness, but everyone reacts differently I guess.

HENTAI AND SHITPOSTING

Should get back into this

punch myself in the head til I get brain damage

I remember one time I tripped over a Polynesian guy (deep down I wanted to beat him up), but then he was angry at me, and when I got off the bus stop he made body language of him wanting to slit my throat and I gave him the finger. I remember being really furious and I punched my wardrobe when I got back home.

Also, there were times where women of course made me mad, and of course lots of violent thoughts flowing through my head. Although it's a normal reaction and most people would feel the same tbh.

I used to get angry much more often, but then I realize it's pointless (as I've gotten older), out of my control, no one cares, nothing of it will get resolved, and that I'll get over it soon.

The younger me was more impatient and rash with decision-making.

I remember one time I tripped over a Polynesian guy (deep down I wanted to beat him up), but then he was angry at me, and when I got off the bus stop he made body language of him wanting to slit my throat and I gave him the finger. I remember being really furious and I punched my wardrobe when I got back home.

Also, there were times where women of course made me mad, and of course lots of violent thoughts flowing through my head. Although it's a normal reaction and most people would feel the same tbh.

I used to get angry much more often, but then I realize it's pointless (as I've gotten older), out of my control, no one cares, nothing of it will get resolved, and that I'll get over it soon.

The younger me was more impatient and rash with decision-making.
How old are you ? I don't think I'll ever be like you. I'm probably gonna kill a person in my lifetime.

I used to break a lot of stuff. Laptops, phones, glasses and even my apartment's window. There's not really a good outlet for anger, I just have to suffer. I just want to cuddle with someone but soyciety only wants us to rope and have problems when we aren't available for slavery.

I keep my anger to myself and to not rage at people it gets hard sometimes so i just sleep or use my labtop to calm down.

I punch random white women in NY

I don’t

I’d get into martial arts if I wasn’t an undisciplined bitch, but lifting weights seems to be an efficient way to lose steam.

i go on incels.is like a true gentleman