Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with oneitis?

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I feel lonely and tired, since my body does not produce serotonin and dopamine anymore. I tried coom-maxing, but that doesen’t fill the void anymore. How can i cope? How do you cope?

I feel lonely and tired, since my body does not produce serotonin and dopamine anymore. I tried coom-maxing, but that doesen’t fill the void anymore. How can i cope? How do you cope?
Text her and threaten her.

stop daydreaming, it goes off by itself

Approach, get rejected, oneitis fades :feelzez:

wish I could help OP but I’m going through the same thing. My oneitis was also a virgin until a few weeks ago and I’m gutted over it. So far nothing seems to work.

How would you know? Did you watch? :feelswhere:
wish I could help OP but I’m going through the same thing. My oneitis was also a virgin until a few weeks ago and I’m gutted over it. So far nothing seems to work.

I improved mine as well:

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 14 49 59

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 14 49 33

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 14 53 24

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 14 52 54

Last edited:
Easy, just don't have one

by looking at the mirror; it puts me in my place

Remember the blackpill if that helps.

Take a selfie and observe your face, it would remind you that it nevER began and you have no chance. Or maybe it will give you the lifefuel you need to ask her out.

Make her your girlfriend, silly :p

Also:

lmao