Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you deal with lack of motivation?

BakedBeans69

BakedBeans69

Greycel
I feel so unmotivated to do anything. Idk if I’m depressed or what but I have like 4 overdue assignments, haven’t looked into university, haven’t really done anything other than lay around and watch YouTube all weekend. I know I have to get this shit done because it’s important for my future. I know I’m running out of time to do them. It isn’t rocket science - I just have to fucking do it. But it just feels so hard to get out of bed y’know?

Writing this out made me feel a little bit better somehow.

Remind yourself that wealthmaxxing and striving for further riches and influence can only be better, for your overall life as a subhuman, and perhaps to further spur on some change as a sub 5 male; it is indeed increasingly difficult to gain motivation with the modern day of hypergamy, degeneracy, foid-worshipping, and foid privilege... :feelshehe:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

alcohol and cigs

Remind yourself that wealthmaxxing and striving for further riches and influence can only be better, for your overall life as a subhuman, and perhaps to further spur on some change as a sub 5 male; it is indeed increasingly difficult to gain motivation with the modern day of hypergamy, degeneracy, foid-worshipping, and foid privilege... :feelshehe:
I actually fantasize about this a lot lol. Becoming super rich I mean.

You can't do anything really.

dont do anything

just waste life

I don't deal with it. I just rot. :fuk:

I feel so unmotivated to do anything. Idk if I’m depressed or what but I have like 4 overdue assignments, haven’t looked into university, haven’t really done anything other than lay around and watch YouTube all weekend. I know I have to get this shit done because it’s important for my future. I know I’m running out of time to do them. It isn’t rocket science - I just have to fucking do it. But it just feels so hard to get out of bed y’know?

Writing this out made me feel a little bit better somehow.
Ok GrAY

I keep myself organized.

Last night I had a nightmare, that I didn’t show up to my scheduled shift at my day job. I had missed my flight back to my hometown, because of some stupid reason, and I was not going to be able to show up at work.

I am a bit of a workaholic, but I admit I work often to cope with loneliness.

Lack of motivation seems to only be a problem for ugly males, foids and attractive people always seem to make it just fine.

This is basically my entire life
I have failed to find any way to reignite the fire, it seems my light is fading away :fuk:
Yeah, it's incredibly difficult to reignite that flame without positive external factors. And since we're stuck with only receiving negativity from others due to our subhuman genetics, then there's really no hope. :feelsbadman:

keep the mind occupied as much as possible start with small things like doing the dishes, making breakfast, you need to get that wheel moving to gain momentum. before you know it you will be back to studying. If you do just one thing I notice that the mind gets bored that is why I have more than one book in my bag when I do nightshift security.

If you got regular sex or had a girlfriend then you wouldn't be asking this question.