Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you deal with cringe memories?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Living martyr / Matthew 25-29
★★
I am tormented by memories of the humiliations I went through when I tried
of rejections and laughter

That's why I recommend: never approach women or try to get along with normies, first you need to have something attractive about yourself so that others want to listen to you, don't fall for red pill and reddit fallacies
You are not missing anything
At most you can improve your diet, exercise and try ways to achieve financial success, this is individual and maybe you are really losing this, but in relation to women or being social you are not losing anything, you don't even have a chance.

Relatable. Nothing you can really do but scream into oblivion

I try to not think about them it physically and mentally hurts me

Not much, i can overshadow these memories with good memories of my past but then i only think of a specific good memorie all the time which isnt that helpful either

this isn't cringe redpilled advice since im not telling u to do this to attract women. you really just have to become closer to ur ideal self. become an anti-simp, stay the fuck away from whores, get in shape, work towards being financially stable. only when u can become somewhat satisfied with ur current self can u no longer be tormented by memories of ur cringy past self.

I try my best to tuck that shit away in my head

Get high till you get memory loss and your brain stops working and you’re fully in the moment. Jews love people fully in the moment because they can’t remember the past nor can they plan for the future. Perfect manipulatable zombie slaves. To pacify someone, take away their emotions and memories and thoughts. Jewpills are capable of that esp. SSRIs and antipsychotics.

That's why I recommend: never approach women or try to get along with normies, first you need to have something attractive about yourself so that others want to listen to you, don't fall for red pill and reddit fallacies
At most you can improve your diet, exercise and try ways to achieve financial success, this is individual and maybe you are really losing this, but in relation to women or being social you are not losing anything, you don't even have a chance.
cant do anything

Not thinking about them, let those memories die

by doing nothing
i cant feel cringe anymore
those memories just sit in my mind
i could sit through a cringe compilation with a blank expression

Cringe and humiliation only really exist for us incels because we are ugly and unwanted. If chad did the same behaviors we have, he would only be cute and enduring brocell.

We are just cringe because we are incells!

I don't. I just distract myself 24/7 so I can't think about the past or reality's harsh unfeeling nature.

Bashing my head against my wall or punching myself

I just ignore them
Most of my memories happened years ago so its easier to brush them off

You didn't know what you know now. The only real cringe is to never learn the lessons being shoved in your face.

Idk they still linger for days