Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with being treated differently?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
..based on your looks. I can't stand people gravitating away from me, or not giving me full attention when I speak while also not being able to look at my face for long, rude people, etc. Do you act back aggressively? I've been wanting to beat the shit of dudes lately for a lot of stuff that happens and has happened in my past. Problem is I can't actually fight and am totally out of shape. I'm so fucking pissed.. I can't forget about the cowardly stuff I let myself do in the past and the way I let people walk all over me..

You just suffer.

I just accepted it.
I can't change how others act around me and jsut do things by myself.
It sucks and hurts but after a few years it got easaier then to live with constant rejection.
Trad no more Mr. Nice guy.
It a TRP book, but you learn to stop giving a fuck about others to some extent, which helps you not letting them walk over you anymore.

There's nothing you can do.

LDAR.

It never stops being painful, young incels.

It only empowers my jihad ground

There's nothing you can do, you'll just go to jail for assault.

I mean, you can insult them but then everyone will hate you even more than they already do. We are literally fucked, there is no escape.

Before I found first found the incels and trucels community, I would usually sink into my seat or something and try to cover my face when I saw people staring at or mocking my face. On occasion, when I was feeling brave, I would stare back at people I caught staring at me. The most angry I ever got was when I was at orientation and I saw people sitting in front of me in the auditorium taking a snap chat of my face. College hadn't even started, but I knew how it was going to end. Now I don't even really care about being treated differently. I guess I have embraced the reality instead of trying to hide from it. It's sort of discouraging no one wants to do hw or study with you, but the only thing I really care about is how the TAs and Profs percieve me. So far, I have only had three courses (out of around 20) where I have seen my physical appearance clearly influence the TA's opinion of me.