Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with being called ugly?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Some dude I haven't talked to in a while called me ugly, I know I'm ugly and I've been called it many times but every time it happens, I feel kind of depressed. It just crushes my already low self esteem, how do I deal with this? Thanks boyos.

Beat him up? Get him fired from his job? Frame him as a pedo? There are many options.

Just accept it. I'm not sure what else you can do.

CopingGymcel said:
Beat him up? Get him fired from his job? Frame him as a pedo? There are many options.

Those things would actually be more likely happen to the incel himself.

Zyros said:
Those things would actually be more likely happen to the incel himself.

Incels have to fight back.

CopingGymcel said:
Incels have to fight back.

Yes it know but it would most probably backfire. Nature intended incels to fail no matter which the situation is.

I've been called ugly tons of times.

Can't really give any meaningful advice besides LDAR.

Stop interacting with other people.

Fantasizing about the bad things that are going to happen to him because all of the bad karma he generates through doing stuff like this.

Lock yourself at home

i havent been called ugly since highschool, i mean i dont go out much so theres not really many instances where i can be insulted, but if i ever go to a pub or at a rare chance a club i can always tell that women are disgusted by my ugly face. there face says it all, them or even a fuckwit chad wouldnt even need to tell me.

Pull up with a stick and let that shit hit.

I have already accepted that I am ugly, but continously, I am painfully reminded of it. Whether it's through lack of female attention, teasing friends or looking at pictures of myself, it always manages to hurt.

Just simply walk away and go on about your every day living, most of us already here have low inhibition anyways.

knajjd said:
i already know i'm ugly so it doesn't hurt at all rly

This, except I'm actually ugly unlike you lol.

Framecel222 said:
knajjd said:
i already know i'm ugly so it doesn't hurt at all rly
This, except I'm actually ugly unlike you lol.

Just lol at this. You're a 5/10 which means you're not ugly in the slightest. I am a 2/10.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Just lol at this. You're a 5/10 which means you're not ugly in the slightest. I am a 2/10.

I am 2/10 in the eyes of women. Even just walking down the sidewalk I can tell women are scared of/repulsed by me.

Framecel222 said:
I am 2/10 in the eyes of women. Even just walking down the sidewalk I can tell women are scared of/repulsed by me.

If you take care of yourself, you'll stay at 5/10.

If you take care of yourself, you'll stay at 5/10.

I got rated by women on okCupid 2-3/10 by women 8 months ago, if you're sub 4 then you're an incel.

Stare them down with anger and hate until they look away.

instill fear in their hearts

Im pretty numb to it now i get called it every 3 months or so, but if someone excessively tries to talk shit about my looks like highschool, im going to knock them on there ass. They won't even try it now that im a gymcel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Some dude I haven't talked to in a while called me ugly, I know I'm ugly and I've been called it many times but every time it happens, I feel kind of depressed. It just crushes my already low self esteem, how do I deal with this? Thanks boyos.
Say something that really hurts him, like about his mother, sister sickness, flaw, whatever you know about him use against him.

Such a simple question and complex answer..cope?

There's nothing we can do and it's what makes us vulnerable. We are essentially just a punching bag and we have to take it. When someone makes fun of me I just try to get comfortable with it and accept it, they're not lying and no one can prove that they're wrong :(

knajjd said:
u can't be ugly with ur eye area stop coping

People rarely called me ugly to my face, probably because I've been a martialartscel and a gymcel pretty much forever.

I reply with "Still seen more naked chicks than you" which is technically true.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I got rated by women on okCupid 2-3/10 by women 8 months ago, if you're sub 4 then you're an incel.

Online dating like Okcupid isn't really reliable if you're not a Chad. PM me your pics, those femoids could be bullshitting. I'll give you an accurate rating of your looks.

knajjd said:
u can't be ugly with ur eye area stop coping

Hahaha is this sarcasm? My eye area is subhuman. And ironically enough since my eyes are brown they actually look more ethnic than yours.